The Glad Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaLanie1971

Registered
Reaction score
I am having a little Pollyanna moment here, and I have to express it! I am so GLAD I find this site! I cannot tell you how helpful it's been since joining.

Everything from research for my book, help with the craft to encouragement to push through the rough times it has all been an awesome experience. I have learned a lot about writing since coming here. Thank you!

And, I love all the diverse friendly personalities that make this place what it is. You guys rock!

jannawrites

no, really
Registered
Reaction score
I can relate to this post, MaLanie! This place has been huge with my progress the last two years. I couldn't have done all I have (finish a ms, enhance my craft, enter the world of queries, etc.) without the gang here.

Best to you! :)

Ms Hollands

Cow lover
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lefrancophoney.com
Yep, I totally agree. AW is such a supportive environment, and everyone writes so professionally, whether they've been published or not. A few other (non-writing) forums make me want to stop reading when I compare how helpful this forum is with those forums.

Sean D. Schaffer

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, when I get depressed or feeling like I can't take anymore of this writing business, I come here, get slapped around a few times, and then after a couple months I start to get back into the groove.

AW's a good place. Good people. I like it here. :)

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, we rock, and so you must rock too, now, by association. Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.