PDA

View Full Version : The Glad Game...

MaLanie1971
04-30-2009, 12:30 AM
I am having a little Pollyanna moment here, and I have to express it! I am so GLAD I find this site! I cannot tell you how helpful it's been since joining.

Everything from research for my book, help with the craft to encouragement to push through the rough times it has all been an awesome experience. I have learned a lot about writing since coming here. Thank you!

And, I love all the diverse friendly personalities that make this place what it is. You guys rock!

Matera the Mad
04-30-2009, 04:03 AM
I'm glad you're glad :D

jannawrites
04-30-2009, 04:28 AM
I can relate to this post, MaLanie! This place has been huge with my progress the last two years. I couldn't have done all I have (finish a ms, enhance my craft, enter the world of queries, etc.) without the gang here.

Best to you! :)

Ms Hollands
04-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Yep, I totally agree. AW is such a supportive environment, and everyone writes so professionally, whether they've been published or not. A few other (non-writing) forums make me want to stop reading when I compare how helpful this forum is with those forums.

Wayne K
04-30-2009, 11:41 AM
I only come here for the cookies and cake.

Sean D. Schaffer
04-30-2009, 01:41 PM
Yeah, when I get depressed or feeling like I can't take anymore of this writing business, I come here, get slapped around a few times, and then after a couple months I start to get back into the groove.

AW's a good place. Good people. I like it here. :)

Phaeal
04-30-2009, 06:30 PM
Yeah, we rock, and so you must rock too, now, by association. Yeah!