PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Article Writer Needed - Paying $5 per article 500 words

submit_articles
04-28-2009, 02:00 PM
Need long term writer to deliver 2 to 3 articles daily.
Write on various niches.

* home improvement / furniture
* jewelry
* clothing
* software
* iphone unlocking
* ...etc

You must be able to write on all the niches. If there's a topic you are unfamiliar with, I expect you to do some research independently.

Send me a PM if you are agreeable to these terms:

* Each article 500 words in length
* Must pass copyscape
* Deliver 2 to 3 articles daily, within 24 hrs.
* Native English speaker preferred.
* Payment by Paypal, to be paid AFTER completion of job.

If agreeable to the terms above, send me a pm together with some samples. When requested, you must be able to verify that you wrote those samples.

Thanks.

lostpoet
05-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Hi, would definitely like to work for you.

Please provide some kind of guarantee of payment (that you wont take articles and run)

regards,

the lostpoet

PS-- Big HI to all on AW, first post, this. :waves

submit_articles
05-02-2009, 06:29 AM
Sent you PM. I'm an active member at Digitalpoint forums. My username is "submit_articles" You can check out my positive itraders. I always pay if the work is of decent quality.

Thanks for the PMs. I'm starting to place orders to assess the services provided by some of the writers.

Hi, would definitely like to work for you.

Please provide some kind of guarantee of payment (that you wont take articles and run)

regards,

the lostpoet

PS-- Big HI to all on AW, first post, this. :waves

lostpoet
05-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I checked your threads on Digital Point forum. Found this profile there - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?find=lastposter&t=985867

Hope you are the same person.

I am sending you a PM with a sample.

thanks.

submit_articles
05-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Yes, that's me. :)

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I checked your threads on Digital Point forum. Found this profile there - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?find=lastposter&t=985867

Hope you are same person.

I am sending you a PM with a sample.

thanks.

SouthernFriedJulie
05-02-2009, 11:49 PM
Sent you PM. I'm an active member at Digitalpoint forums. My username is "submit_articles" You can check out my positive itraders. I always pay if the work is of decent quality.

Thanks for the PMs. I'm starting to place orders to assess the services provided by some of the writers.

If the work is of decent quality?

Then what do you do with the not 'up to par' articles? And why are you promoting another forum HERE?

submit_articles
05-03-2009, 06:49 AM
you are not interested, why are you even replying to this thread?
Nothing better to do?

Oh ya, and btw, I just assigned some articles to lostpoet.
Nothing for you though kiddie :)

Then what do you do with the not 'up to par' articles? And why are you promoting another forum HERE?

TemlynWriting
05-03-2009, 06:51 AM

I'm not sure about the "decent quality" articles, but I will address that in another post.

As for him promoting another forum here, I do believe that if I'm following the exchange correctly, lostpoet asked for proof of payment and who submit_articles is, and it appears that submit_articles is providing proof by pointing him toward his profile at the Digital Point forums, complete with positive "itraders." I don't see it as intentionally "promoting" another forum here.

Hope that clarifies things a bit. Of course, if I'm wrong I hope someone will correct me. :)

submit_articles
05-03-2009, 06:59 AM
Thanks for speaking up. It's only right that I provide proof of my reputation as there are many scammers around. I understand that writers need to be protected as well.

Reason why I asked for decent quality because there are also writers in the market who delivered crap! I asked for decency, not perfect articles. Crap means I received articles that are not even legible. And someone once wrote vulgarity in the article. You expect me to pay this person?

I provided proof to show that I'm not here to rip off the writers. I have a pool of customers, and I can provide a steady stream of income for anyone who has the decency to put in the effort to write 2 to 3 good articles each day.

And I like this forum. The moderators are active. :)

I'm not sure about the "decent quality" articles, but I will address that in another post.

As for him promoting another forum here, I do believe that if I'm following the exchange correctly, lostpoet asked for proof of payment and who submit_articles is, and it appears that submit_articles is providing proof by pointing him toward his profile at DP, complete with positive "itraders."

Hope that clarifies things a bit. Of course, if I'm wrong I hope someone will correct me. :)

TemlynWriting
05-03-2009, 06:59 AM
you are not interested, why are you even replying to this thread?
Nothing better to do?

Oh ya, and btw, I just assigned some articles to lostpoet.
Nothing for you though kiddie :)

Submit_articles: I'm afraid those types of comments are not necessary. The first part of your comment was borderline, wondering why she was replying here. However, your remark about "Nothing better to do?" and "Nothing for you though kiddie" is uncalled for. It comes across as unprofessional.

As for your comment about paying if the work is of decent quality:

I always pay if the work is of decent quality.

Can you explain this, please? We at Absolute Write are all for writers getting paid, not stiffed, for their work. While I can understand not paying someone for completely shoddy work, or for plagiarism, we don't condone not paying writers for random reasons out of thin air. Aside from plagiarism, writers should always be paid for their time and effort.

Can you please clarify what you expect, and what you consider to be "decent quality"?

Thank you.

EDITED TO ADD: I see you answered my question as I was posting it, regarding what you expect from writers. Thank you!

TemlynWriting
05-03-2009, 07:02 AM
Thanks for speaking up. It's only right that I provide proof of my reputation as there are many scammers around. I understand that writers need to be protected as well.

Reason why I asked for decent quality because there are also writers in the market who delivered crap! I asked for decency, not perfect articles. Crap means I received articles that are not even legible. And someone once wrote vulgarity in the article. You expect me to pay this person?

I provided proof to show that I'm not here to rip off the writers. I have a pool of customers, and I can provide a steady stream of income for anyone who has the decency to put in the effort to write 2 to 3 good articles each day.

And I like this forum. The moderators are active. :)

Thank you for clarifying what you expect from writers. I appreciate it!

submit_articles
05-04-2009, 05:53 AM
Just paid lostpoet for 2 articles,...assigned a few more articles out. I've asked him to come and post that he has received payment.

lostpoet
05-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Hmmm... a lot went on since i left to do some work it seems.

@TemlynWriting: wow, you folks are really active here :) Kudos

Yes, I have been paid via PayPal by submit_articles. He seems to be quite genuine. He has been appreciative of my work and has assigned two more articles to me. So far, it has been nice working with him.

To every one here, including submit_articles, we all know how many scammers are out there. I myself have been scammed quite a few times. So it pays on both sides to be careful (writers and buyers). So this exchange of proof has been quite helpful.

I will post back after a while to update on the situation, but it seems like it will be a good sit rep.

Again, thanks to AW for this. I have a an idea for a thread in my head. Let's see if it exists here or else I will create it. :)

SouthernFriedJulie
05-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Julia, I posted because of the numerous scams lately where people ask for articles, then claim the articles aren't good enough, then post said articles on AC to make a few bucks.

And as for me not having anything to do...no, I don't have anything better to do. Not unless you count the articles I am writing that are quite a bit more than $5. Sorry J, he was rude first.

submit_articles
05-05-2009, 06:09 AM
Please note, this position is not for big shot writers like SouthernFriedJulie. Not sure why he even bother to reply to this thread, to prove to others he has many big paying gigs I suppose...

I'm still looking for writers. Interested parties please send PM.

Julia, I posted because of the numerous scams lately where people ask for articles, then claim the articles aren't good enough, then post said articles on AC to make a few bucks.

And as for me not having anything to do...no, I don't have anything better to do. Not unless you count the articles I am writing that are quite a bit more than $5. Sorry J, he was rude first.

TemlynWriting
05-05-2009, 06:43 AM

Please note, this position is not for big shot writers like SouthernFriedJulie. Not sure why he even bother to reply to this thread, to prove to others he has many big paying gigs I suppose...

I'm still looking for writers. Interested parties please send PM.

Okay, children. I'm locking this thread. Between the childish bickering & rude instigating, and the criticism of pay rates (http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31330) (not allowed in this forum), this thread has gone way off track.