Thread killer?

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
On my subscribed threads list there are 6 threads out of 15 in which I was the last person to post. Some of them haven't been posted on for over a month.

If there's a thread you want to fizzle out just let me know. ;)

Sher2

Auroraless ExPAtriate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
freewebs.com
Dawno said:
On my subscribed threads list there are 6 threads out of 15 in which I was the last person to post. Some of them haven't been posted on for over a month.

That guilt and responsibility for everything since 1957 thing notwithstanding, hey, it ain't you. No way! Some threads just fizzle out. Law of nature. Anyhoo, who cares? WE are going back OTR today. :banana:

NancyMehl

She Who Resonates...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nancymehlbooks.com
Dawno

Sher2 said:
That guilt and responsibility for everything since 1957 thing notwithstanding, hey, it ain't you. No way! Some threads just fizzle out. Law of nature. Anyhoo, who cares? WE are going back OTR today. :banana:

I disagree. It is totally your fault, Dawno..... :wag:

Nancy

Sher2

Auroraless ExPAtriate
Registered
Reaction score
Website
freewebs.com
NancyMehl said:
I disagree. It is totally your fault, Dawno..... :wag:

Nancy
Well, it is, and she freely admits it -- but I was trying to make her feel better. :flag:

Dawno, you up yet? We're in the "emergency" OTR digs.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Dawno, it just means you make your points so precisely there's nothing left to say. ;)

Renee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneebagley.com
Dawno--

Dawno said:

Dawno, girl, you are too hilarious! Thanks for that offer I'll have to get back to you on it. Kidding, you could never fizzle out a thread!

:)

Renee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneebagley.com
Just making sure this thread doesn't die, or fizzle (anyone else hear that and think Snoop Dog). Why for goodness sake - I just wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

Renee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneebagley.com
Man, Dawno, I seem to be killing threads all over the place. LOL! Maybe I better get in on this bettin'. :)

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
I was thinking about what kills a thread. The topic has just fizzled out, it was a thread with a question that has been sufficiently answered so it needs no more comment, it was a topic about a current event and the news has moved on so there's no more interest, a troll moved in and the thread got locked or once the troll was banished the interest in the thread dies (and don't you just love to pronounce that 'banish -ed' with the accent on the ed, it sounds so classy that way), the last post was so boring and pedantic going on and on like this one that everyone wandered off for something more fun to do :D

Now that I've started this thread I've got one more to worry about killing! Ironic, huh?