Movie "Beyond Reanimator"

Pamster

Summer time Blues
Registered
Reaction score
This is just the most wild and crazy Reanimator movie yet...And they are working on yet another of these wild and crazy movies "House of the Reanimator" so sound off if you like Jeffrey Combs' characterization of Dr. Herbert West. LOL!!!! I am still watching the "Beyond Reanimator" and enjoying it, shades of "Bride of the Reanimator" and the cheesey original....LOL!!!!

underthecity

Finestkind
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allensedge.com
Oh, yeah. Jeffrey Combs in Reanimator and Bride Of. I've seen both of these and thought they were exceptionally weird and visceral. (And stomach churning, at times.)

And "House Of" wasn't new was it? (I don't feel like looking it up.) I recall a new Reanimator movie coming out several years ago that appeared on a cable station. I taped it, but never watched it.

Speaking of Jeffrey Combs, have you ever seen him in "From Beyond?" Same genre of movie, but FB is almost freakier than Reanimator!

Pamster

Summer time Blues
Registered
Reaction score
Ooooh I will que it up on Netflix and see it soon! Sounds great! THanks for the reccommendation underthecity! ;) :D Beyond Reanimator was the movie you taped, and House of is coming out in 2010. ;) I can hardly wait. :D I looked up FB on Netflix and qued it up while sitting here posting and it definitely looks awesome for a cheesy horror film with some plot thrown in...LOL!!!! :D

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My friends and I are huge Reanimator fans! I've seen 'Beyond Reanimator', though it can't really compare to Reanimator and Bride of Reanimator.

I saw the first one at my house when I was like 16, with a bunch of friends. At the grossest scene (when the Dean ties up the girl and then the Dean's decapitated head performs **** *** on the girl) we all screamed really loud. My mom came running out of her room asking what was wrong. We all shouted for her to stop in the hallway and not come any further into the living room to see what was on the tv :) We used to gross each other out with the Dean's horrible line from that scene: "I...think...I've always loved yooooouuuu!"

Jeffrey Combs is awesome, I agree. He does a great crazy guy. Did you see him in the 4400?

Pamster

Summer time Blues
Registered
Reaction score
No I didn't watch the 4400, but I did see him in Deep Space 9. Yeah that scene gave me nightmares! :eek: LOL!!! It was seriously messed up, but I think that is why it grew to cult status. Hehehehehe! I Can hardly wait for House of Reanimator! :D :D :D