Emotional Control is OVERRATED!

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
I am angry and currently in the process of making comments I will later regret. For example:

Rational Thinking and Emotional Control are Overrated! Just give me a weapon and I'll fix everything with much less hassle than would otherwise be required of Rational Thought and Humanistic Behavior.

Conniptionally Yours,
Gehanna

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Gee, Gehanna, sure hope you're feeling better and things settle down for you. Will ((((((HUGS))))))) help? Wishin' everything would work out well.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'll be somewhere where you can't see me. Let me know when you're out of ammo.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
If you can't defeat the beast, feed it. My husband just came home with steaks to put on the grill. I'm going to unleash my anger by destroying a steak with my teeth! :D

Chomp Chomp,
Gehanna

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer that an occasional conniption fit is exactly the weapon for the moment.clears the way for rational thought. otherwise you're like a steam room with no vent. not a good feeling and it's bad for your skin.
best wishes on your situation.

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
If you can't defeat the beast, feed it. My husband just came home with steaks to put on the grill. I'm going to unleash my anger by destroying a steak with my teeth! :D

Chomp Chomp,
Gehanna
have him cook it rare, will be even more satisfying with blood oozing from between your teeth.

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
This is why I have a boxing bag and stand in my workout room. I put on my techno goth club music at drum busting volumes and I punch that thing for as long as it takes to get rid of the fury. It's better than sex I tell you!

*looks around*

whaaa?

IT IS!

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
This is why I have a boxing bag and stand in my workout room. I put on my techno goth club music at drum busting volumes and I punch that thing for as long as it takes to get rid of the fury. It's better than sex I tell you!

*looks around*

whaaa?

IT IS!

But but.. angry sex can be fun too! :D

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
I am angry and currently in the process of making comments I will later regret. For example:

Rational Thinking and Emotional Control are Overrated! Just give me a weapon and I'll fix everything with much less hassle than would otherwise be required of Rational Thought and Humanistic Behavior.

Conniptionally Yours,
Gehanna

:ROFL:

*Remembers line for later*