PDA

View Full Version : Emotional Control is OVERRATED!

Gehanna
04-25-2009, 08:25 PM
I am angry and currently in the process of making comments I will later regret. For example:

Rational Thinking and Emotional Control are Overrated! Just give me a weapon and I'll fix everything with much less hassle than would otherwise be required of Rational Thought and Humanistic Behavior.

Conniptionally Yours,
Gehanna

Susie
04-25-2009, 08:40 PM
Gee, Gehanna, sure hope you're feeling better and things settle down for you. Will ((((((HUGS))))))) help? Wishin' everything would work out well.

NeuroFizz
04-25-2009, 08:53 PM
I'll be somewhere where you can't see me. Let me know when you're out of ammo.

Gehanna
04-25-2009, 08:55 PM
If you can't defeat the beast, feed it. My husband just came home with steaks to put on the grill. I'm going to unleash my anger by destroying a steak with my teeth! :D

Chomp Chomp,
Gehanna

P.H.Delarran
04-25-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm a firm believer that an occasional conniption fit is exactly the weapon for the moment.clears the way for rational thought. otherwise you're like a steam room with no vent. not a good feeling and it's bad for your skin.
best wishes on your situation.

P.H.Delarran
04-25-2009, 08:57 PM
If you can't defeat the beast, feed it. My husband just came home with steaks to put on the grill. I'm going to unleash my anger by destroying a steak with my teeth! :D

Chomp Chomp,
Gehanna
have him cook it rare, will be even more satisfying with blood oozing from between your teeth.

Wayne K
04-25-2009, 09:10 PM
What's emotional control? :D

robeiae
04-25-2009, 09:55 PM
What's emotional control? :D
What we all exercise when reading your posts?

Wayne K
04-25-2009, 10:21 PM
I'll ignore that.

Cassiopeia
04-25-2009, 10:27 PM
This is why I have a boxing bag and stand in my workout room. I put on my techno goth club music at drum busting volumes and I punch that thing for as long as it takes to get rid of the fury. It's better than sex I tell you!

*looks around*

whaaa?

IT IS!

JLCwrites
04-25-2009, 10:36 PM
This is why I have a boxing bag and stand in my workout room. I put on my techno goth club music at drum busting volumes and I punch that thing for as long as it takes to get rid of the fury. It's better than sex I tell you!

*looks around*

whaaa?

IT IS!

But but.. angry sex can be fun too! :D

Cassiopeia
04-25-2009, 10:50 PM
But but.. angry sex can be fun too! :Duh...I gave that up for lent. ;)

'sides people get hurt. ;)

semilargeintestine
04-25-2009, 10:58 PM
I am angry and currently in the process of making comments I will later regret. For example:

Rational Thinking and Emotional Control are Overrated! Just give me a weapon and I'll fix everything with much less hassle than would otherwise be required of Rational Thought and Humanistic Behavior.

Conniptionally Yours,
Gehanna

:ROFL:

*Remembers line for later*

Wayne K
04-25-2009, 11:37 PM
:ROFL:

*Remembers line for later*

"Remembers line for sooner"