PDA

View Full Version : Watchmen!! Which character are you?

maestrowork
04-24-2009, 09:29 PM
Or you identify with the most?

I think I'm most like Dan/Night Owl II, with a bit of Ozzy and Comedian thrown in.

I do have Dr. Manhattan's physique, however.

Toothpaste
04-24-2009, 09:33 PM
Unfortunately there aren't that many female characters, and I can't say that I can relate to any of them. I might say I relate best with Dan simply because despite everything, I still have hope and optimism.

However I do have the same haircut as Silk Spectre II. And if I can get it together, plan on going as her for Hallowe'en.

maestrowork
04-24-2009, 10:05 PM
However I do have the same haircut as Silk Spectre II. And if I can get it together, plan on going as her for Hallowe'en.

You can go as "Silk Spectre II dressing up as Night Owl II." The best of both worlds.

childeroland
04-24-2009, 10:06 PM
Nite Owl II, I'd like to think, as I find him the most heroic character. And his pairing with Spectre II doesn't hurt either.

Celia Cyanide
04-25-2009, 02:06 AM
Probably Silk Spectre I, because I like her pinup style?

Millicent M'Lady
04-25-2009, 02:16 AM
Probably Silk Spectre I, because I like her pinup style?

Seconded. Also, she didn't seem to give a rat's ass what anyone thought of her.

dclary
04-25-2009, 02:20 AM
I'm that guy Rorschach threw down an elevator shaft.

dclary
04-25-2009, 02:21 AM
Unfortunately there aren't that many female characters, and I can't say that I can relate to any of them. I might say I relate best with Dan simply because despite everything, I still have hope and optimism.

I demand photographs.

For, um, research purposes.

Yeah.

dclary
04-25-2009, 02:21 AM
Or you identify with the most?

I think I'm most like Dan/Night Owl II, with a bit of Ozzy and Comedian thrown in.

I do have Dr. Manhattan's physique, however.

So does Papa Smurf.

bettielee
04-25-2009, 03:06 AM
maestrowork - how many Watchmen threads are you going to start? I just want to steel myself for all the tongue biting I have to do.

Now if you started some My Little Pony or Princess threads, I'd be all over it!

Wavy_Blue
04-27-2009, 10:25 AM
I'd probably be the Comedian, because I'd probably get killed within the first few minutes while watching TV.

Yeah, don't think I'd amount to much as a hero.