SAVE NBC's Chuck and get a sandwich

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My hubby sent this link. WE both love the show CHUCK on NBC's mondays. With NBC moving Jay Leno to prime time a lot of shows are going to get the AXE but CHUCK is all kinds of awesome. The link explains that Subway is a Sponsor of Chuck so on Monday 4/27 go buy a $5 foot long and fill out a comment card letting them know it is because of CHuck, then watch Chuck that evening, while eating your sandwich. Also write NBC and let them know, because they listen to $$$ more than just letters. the link has the whole plan. If you think this show deserves another season like me join me in a footlong. (yes I know how that sounds.)

THUD: FIVE DOLLAR, FIVE DOLLAR FOOTLONG TO SAVE CHUCK

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, Gregory House trumps Chuck.

I did watch the show for a while, then got less and less interested in it until I had a free night away from the TV again. But now House is back in that time slot, so I'm back to Thursday and Saturday as the only nights I don't watch anything.

If there's anything groovy on those nights, please don't tell me. I have enough television addictions as it is. OMG, Wife Swap? How could there be better junk-food television than that?

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Total TV addiction here too. Thursday is the best night on tv. Our DVR has to work OT since we like shows on two channels. But CHUCK IS AWESOME. It is one of the few shows I look forward to.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There's something else on TV besides Time Warp, Mythbusters, and reruns of The Fairly OddParents I've already watched 15 times?

emc07

Foo Fighters Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ericachapman.com
My husband and I are also HUGE Chuck fans. I sent him the link. Thanks sass!

Namatu

Lost in mental space.
Registered
Reaction score
Chuck is awesome! I need it to stay on the air. I need John Casey to stay on the air. :D

kikilynn

You can find me on occasion.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.goodreader.wordpress.com
I love the show. Signed petitions, did the nerd herd badge thing. Plan on Subway. It's probably my fourth favorite show right now. Im a television addict as well, and totally hating all the cancellations.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I watch House at that time, too. But my husband likes Chuck. I'm a medical freak.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
13 eps isn't a whole season but it is better than nothing. I'm still going to do the subway thing. Maybe we can get a whole season.

Sass, I'll go to Subway and get a big one on Monday. I go there a lot anyway.

Namatu

Lost in mental space.
Registered
Reaction score
I will see what I can do. Half a season is promising! And I need Chuck on my TV.

emc07

Foo Fighters Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ericachapman.com

kikilynn

You can find me on occasion.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.goodreader.wordpress.com
Yes it did, but you have to remember Chuck has the Fulcrum intersect in his head, his dad didn't know that. Chances are, it's still in his head.

caromora

Still alive. Kind of.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
inkstaind-stars.livejournal.com

Sorry, everyone, but that's a false rumor.

Here's what creator Josh Schwartz had to say:

“The rumors are untrue. we have not heard anything nor do we expect to for a little while longer. So keep spreading the word, getting your friends to watch Monday and thank you for the amazing support so far.”

Be sure to buy your subs on Monday and to let NBC and Subway know why you bought them! And if you know anyone with a Nielsen box, convince them to watch. If you don't have a Nielsen box, watch it on Hulu.com or NBC.com, or Tivo it. If you Tivo it, be sure to watch it within 3 days of recording it. It's best if you watch it within 24 hours. Those numbers actually do count.

emc07

Foo Fighters Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ericachapman.com
Yes it did, but you have to remember Chuck has the Fulcrum intersect in his head, his dad didn't know that. Chances are, it's still in his head.

Oh yeah, thanks. I didn't think of that either.