PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, scullars

Paint
06-10-2005, 10:12 PM
Thank you scullars for starting the poetry game thread. It has been the best writing prompt for me. I have a small series of poems (25) as a result of this game. Also I have been able to compare my work and watch it improve. Not to mention learning from other very good poets on this post. So thanks to all!!

:Clap:
Paint

scullars
10-23-2005, 10:19 PM
Late responding 'cause only now seeing your post. Been away from the board for a while. Wow, I never thought when I started the poetry thread it would take on a life of its own, but I'm so glad it did. Thank you for the thanks and keep on writing.

ricahardo
10-23-2005, 11:34 PM
I agree with Paint. Not only have I been inspired to write almost every day but I have enjoyed the work of many contributors. There have been many wonderful contributions and too many to remember them all without checking, but in particular I enjoy the work of Cassie88, Paint, KTC, Justrite, Eveningsdawn, KTC,
Sherri, Black Winged Fighter, Unique, Jalpha, Perks, Albedo of Zero and Threedogpeople. I apologize if I have forgotten anyone.
I would like to compliment all the regular contributors on their creativity and to thank everyone for making this a vibrant community.
Ricahardo