would anyone be interested in critiquing my poetry meant for young adults?

Status
Not open for further replies.

writeroftheheart

I still have the poetry I wrote for my poetry book that got rejected by Publish america. they are my best poems and I need to see from your point of view if they're any good. amber

MadScientistMatt

Empirical Storm Trooper
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madscientistmatt.blogspot.com
Hello, Amber. Don't worry too much about the PublishAmerica rejection - chances are it had more to do with the poems being too much work to typeset than anything else. They're pretty notorious for trying to give books as little attention as possible, and have been known to reject books simply because they needed too many figures or typesetting. Well, they're notorious for a lot of other things too, like terrible distribution and outrageous cover prices, but that's another thread entirely. (You'll find it in Bewares and Background Checks.)

I'm not a published poet myself, but I would be willing to try and critique your poems.

mdmkay

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mdmkay.blogspot.com
I'd be happy to critique. The PA thing has more to do with inconvience than quality of your poems. Thank your lucky stars you didn't get involved in that PA scam it would have broke your heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.