I have a semi blog related announcement!

electric violet

Please pass the Sour Punch Straws.
Registered
Reaction score
the land of beautiful sunsets....and not so beauti
Website
www.lovethefreeworld.blogspot.com
Okay, I hope I don't piss anyone off by making an entire new thread to say this, and if it belongs in another spot please do move it accordingly, but I wanted to say that my writing blog is now a duel writing/PREGNANCY BLOG!!

Yes yes yes yes, I found out I am pregnant!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'm sorry. I'm just freakin' the hizelle out. I love this site and all that it's done for me so I feel like I need to make some sort of thread.

I love you all. Yeah, I'm pretty much going crazy.

Amy R.

Registered
Reaction score
Website
amyredwood.com
You guys are so sweet. Thank you for all the kind wishes!! And Amy R., you are so correct it isn't even funny. I cry all the time now, and my cat Frodo is starting to think that I'm going insane. Aah, the joy. Ooooh, the nausea....

LOL. I'm prescribing lots of chocolate for you...maybe with a side order of pickles.

Andreya

in denial
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations!!

& remember, many women may be deficient of minerals & vitamins in that time - magnesium deficiency has been linked to mood swings & feeling lousy..!!
& what's in chocolate? magnesium!

so, maybe just nibble on pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds or various nuts or other sources of magnesium (& other good minerals) instead? :)