Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
I clicked on "last post" in the Neverending PA thread which is on page 899 (with my set up) and yet the page count bar said there was a page 900 and a page 901. I clicked on the page 900 and got a page with no posts, same for 901.

Considering the enormous size of the thread I wonder if this is a sign of instability or maybe it's just something local to my browser? Thought I'd mention it incase someone should look into it.

SeanDSchaffer

I don't think it's your browser.

I got the same response, with the exception that now it has a blank page 902. I'm pretty sure it's the site, not the browser.

Also, before this happened, all the stuff that is on page 899 was previously on page 901.

Does anybody know what's going on? Should we perhaps start a second Neverending Thread, like someone recently suggested?

:Hammer:

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hang on for now, folks. It is possible to split a thread, that might be the way to go. Let's see what Jenna has to say, perhaps we can split it at the end of 2004 or something like that.

In the meantime, I'll hop over to the ezboard forums and see if this sort of thing has been discussed there.

Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.