anybody going to Glorieta this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity

Hi folks. I'm a fairly new poster here, so first, my stats.

I have one novel out through PA (horrors!, and yes, I was as green as a gooseberry when I signed the silly contract, and yes, the work is as dead as Julius Caesar.)

I also have a Christian mystery/suspense novel out called Until the Last Dog Dies (Cook Communcations/RiverOak, June 2004). They've also contracted with for the sequel, When Skylarks Fall (tentative pub date June 2005). But enough about me. I've attended the Glorieta Christian Writers conference for the past five years, and each year it just gets better. I've made some good friends there (Christian writers James Scott Bell, Karen Kingsbury, Cec Murphey, and others) and it's flat out a fun place and great for networking. Anybody else going? Thanks!

John Laurence Robinson

Betty W01

John, I won't be there this year, but am sure hoping to make it in the near future. I'll be at one in NE Ohio next year, and a small one in Toledo in two weeks. I'd really like to go to Sandy Cove. Have you been to that one?

And isn't Cec a great guy? I'm on a listserv with him. He always has something interesting to say.

DrRita

Yeah! :snoopy I'll be at Glorietta this year. Looking so forward to the conference, first one I've attended in over ten years. Looks like they've got a good line up of editors and writers. Maybe I'll see someone there from this forum.
Dr Rita

dub

Won't be going to Glorieta, but I will be at the Blue Ridge Mountain Christian Writers Conference in April 05.

dub

DrRita

For all you west-coasters (!) there is a terrific writing conference at Mt. Hermon in CA. :thumbs It's been going for many years and I've been four times. It's in March but the full info won't be posted until next month. Here's the link for anyone interested.

www.mounthermon.org/writers/

Mt. Hermon is near Santa Cruz in the redwoods. Beautiful! and the atmosphere is very warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.