If you woke up tomorrow morning...

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
and discovered you had been transformed into Robeiae, what would you do?

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
Run, screaming, for the nearest bar and drink myself into a stupor so deep I would no longer remember who I was or who I'd been turned into. Duh.

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
You know R.T this isn't even a question, I'd do exactly what Rob does, shit my pants before breakfast, watch as many past episodes of "wheel of Fortune" as I could before noon in hopes of learning a new word. Pretend I was having lunch with Rob's hero and mentor "Haskins" for an hour, while pleasuring myself. Then, when totally wiped out from over activity I'd park my ass behind the computer monitoring AW from about 1:00 in the afternoon until mom called and made me bath before giving me a handful of "Tater Tots" and sending me to bed in my "Spidey Jammie's".

Is there any question????????

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Shower. With scalding hot water, a brillo pad, and finish up with a bleach rinse.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
I'd stop wearing women's panties.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Kill myself.

After I'd made a million in the stock market and delivered it to Pine Ridge.

:e2tongue:

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
You know R.T this isn't even a question, I'd do exactly what Rob does, shit my pants before breakfast, watch as many past episodes of "wheel of Fortune" as I could before noon in hopes of learning a new word. Pretend I was having lunch with Rob's hero and mentor "Haskins" for an hour, while pleasuring myself. Then, when totally wiped out from over activity I'd park my ass behind the computer monitoring AW from about 1:00 in the afternoon until mom called and made me bath before giving me a handful of "Tater Tots" and sending me to bed in my "Spidey Jammie's".

Is there any question????????
Spidey is for sucks. I've got Superman.