Come, fight me if you're man enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandmaster

Registered
Reaction score
http://grandmastersik.mybrute.com

It's all random but it kills a bit of time when the site's not over-loaded and can be pretty fun if you get a group of people you know to play and then hold competitions.

Anyway, click on the above link, find a name that's not already taken (good luck!), keep clicking until you like the look of your fighter and then fight me!
I'm pretty new to it (been playing about a week) so you may even win.

whistlelock

Whiskey Rebel
Registered
Reaction score
Somehow I ended up in Fort Worth. Dunno how that h
it looks mostly automated- I haven't seen any way to influence the fight, beyond weapon selection and there's only one at the start- and you don't get to choose the stats as you increase in level.

Good look, but I'm not seeing much for gamesmanship in it.

Grandmaster

Registered
Reaction score
it looks mostly automated- I haven't seen any way to influence the fight, beyond weapon selection and there's only one at the start- and you don't get to choose the stats as you increase in level.

Good look, but I'm not seeing much for gamesmanship in it.

There's actually nothing you can do to influence fights or character progression, but choosing your opponent can make a big difference.

Basically, I only joined to challenge a mate, kicked her butt and then issued forth more challenges.
It's not something you'll ever get overly into but for what it is, it's a nice way to unwind when you've five minutes to spare/kill.

dgiharris

Disgruntled Scientist
Registered
Reaction score
This site is very ho-hum

You pick a character, then have no control over their actions?

How is this fun?

Suggestions: If you could someone 'program' various moves, situations, etc for your character then at least you feel like you have some input. But without any kind of input, I can't see how this is fun.

Mel...

whistlelock

Whiskey Rebel
Registered
Reaction score
Somehow I ended up in Fort Worth. Dunno how that h
I gotta wonder how they're making money on it- I'm not seeing any micro-transaction. Very low ad space, and mostly for their other games.

maybe mybrute is a gateway game?

You know, the first game is free but if you want to play the others, well YOU GOTTA PAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.