Ha! My little bloggie won an award!

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Angie Ledbetter, of 'Gumbo Writer' fame, bestowed upon my little blog, 'Because I Love To Hear Myself Type', the coveted Zombie Chicken Award.

I know. Me too. I said, "huh?" But on closer inspection, it was a lovely and very thoughtful honor. And the company she included me in made it an even bigger compliment.

So, thanks to Angie, woohoo to me, and definitely, you guys go take a look at Gumbo Writer and all the things she finds worthwhile.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Is it too soon to start dropping your name? Oh, wait, that's right, for that to be impressive I'd have to be talking to someone other than myself. But hey, I was already smitten with your writing even before the award. So there!

Maryn, truthful

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Thanks guys!

I have just been informed that I forgot to display the actual zombie chicken label to that post. So, that's now corrected and I have the honor and the scrawny-necked, hollow-eyed, mini-buzzards prominently showcased.

And, Wendy, I really enjoy your blog too. It's been fun to follow your progress. Admiration, excitement, jealously, and plain ole like all stirred together makes for a good feeling about you.