Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Say howdy to your new mod, and be kind to him - he's one of the best guys around. No tearing down goal posts or trampling fans of the other team. *g*

And thank you, Dino, for taking on another room.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Hum. So, do you allow sport bets? Special locker room tickets? We get to see you in spandex? (Inquiring minds want to know....)

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I suppose this means we're limited to discussing water sports now.

Condolations, Dino.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
To our Kingeth Silver,

Roses are red
Violets are brown.
Silver is the nicest
Guy in our town!

Here's :Cake: :popcorn: :Cake: :TheWave: :Guitar: hooray: more :Cake:! :D

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
couldn't have picked a better person for the job, mac!

congrats, sk!

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
When I first saw my name in the thread title, I thought for sure I was in trouble again. In a way I am, but this is the kind of trouble I cherish. :)

Since this is often a fairly quiet room, maybe we can jazz things up a little and have more sports-related discussions. When this forum was first conceived, the idea was to make it more of a place for sports and fitness writing than general discussion. However, I don't see why we can't have both and invite anyone to start threads in any and all phases of sports that interest them. The topics can be serious or humorous or probing and just about anywhere in between. We can talk books and articles and markets, but we can also share our love or loathing of sports, athletes who inspire our hopes or dash our dreams, teams that we follow and teams that we love to see lose. In essence, the range of topics is endless.

Thank you, Mac, for the opportunity to help lead this room. And thanks all for the very kind words and vote of confidence. :)

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
When I first saw my name in the thread title, I thought for sure I was in trouble again. In a way I am, but this is the kind of trouble I cherish. :)

Since this is often a fairly quiet room, maybe we can jazz things up a little and have more sports-related discussions. When this forum was first conceived, the idea was to make it more of a place for sports and fitness writing than general discussion. However, I don't see why we can't have both and invite anyone to start threads in any and all phases of sports that interest them. The topics can be serious or humorous or probing and just about anywhere in between. We can talk books and articles and markets, but we can also share our love or loathing of sports, athletes who inspire our hopes or dash our dreams, teams that we follow and teams that we love to see lose. In essence, the range of topics is endless.

Thank you, Mac, for the opportunity to help lead this room. And thanks all for the very kind words and vote of confidence. :)

I'll trade you one Allen Iverson for...well...just about anybody. :)

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:

hey, AI has had some amazing, i mean AMAZING, individual skills.
but yea, not so much a team player.

...and he's a bit of an idiot but that's pretty much a normal thing in the nba. :D

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score