PDA

View Full Version : Willing Beta Reader

Juneluv12
04-17-2009, 10:56 PM
Hi guys,

I wanted to throw out an offer of doing Beta Reading since somepeople don't always see the above thread. People have been so great to me here on Absolute Write that I can't help but want to return the favor.

My favorite genres to read would be YA, Historical Fiction, Literary, and Romance. I'm not a big Sci-Fi or Fantasy fan, so unless you're in a bind, I'd probably have to say no.

Even though I write somewhat in the Inspiriational genre, I don't mind cussing, sex, or violence. I've got a potty mouth myself!

Here's my "street cred"/credentials so to speak! I'm a high school English Teacher. I have a BA in English, a BS in Secondary English Education, and a Masters in Adolscent Education. That doesn't mean I'm always the Grammar Queen with my own writing...don't tell my students! I've currently got a YA Fantasy with several partials and two fulls out, and I'm about to start querying an adult novel as well.

Because of all the essays I grade, I'm a fast editor/reader. We're in the homestretch now with school, and I'll have a lot of time this summer.

PM me if you're interested!

Thanks

I NEED TO HOLD OFF ON ANYMORE PROJECTS UNTIL JUNE.