Anyone Know....

Madisonwrites

The Unicorn Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madisonlovestowrite.blogspot.com
....if there is any way I can work with a literary agency over the internet? I love the publishing industry and need a job, but my options are limited because of college. I didn't know if anyone knew if there are any agencies out there who would let someone read their queries for them, forwarding only the most interesting ones to them, thus giving them more time to spend with editors, publishers, and clients? This is purely a curiousity question. I doubt that anyone would do this, but an answer would be appreciated! :D

Thanks, all! :)

Danthia

It's possible, but I couldn't say how likely it would be. You'd probably have to check the job boards (Craig's List and whatnot) and see who's looking and what they require. Publishers Lunch has jobs listed in their daily newsletter as well, so you could subscribe to get those.

You could also check a few agent blogs to see if they've ever mentioned hiring. I know I've seen some (wish I could remember who, sorry) post about looking for interns and stuff. A little Googling can probably find them.

Oh...you can't have Shifter as a title. That's mine! <big grin>