I just discovered John Doe .....

GavinPreacher

Registered
Reaction score
i was browsing through Hulu.com and i found this show that was on Fox in 2002 called John Doe. It is about a guy who wakes up naked on an island near Seattle. He doesn't know who he is or how he got there, but he does know EVERYTHING ELSE. This guy knows everything and uses his knowledge to help p[olice and also to try and find out who he is.

I watched 3 episodes on Sunday night and i really enjoyed the show. From what i heard it is another show Fox cancelled without a real ending. So what do i do? I check it out and Wikipedia and find an interview with one of the shows producers or something and he gives away the whole mystery of who John Doe is and why he is like he is. Great premise in my opinion and knowing the answers isn't going to effect me as i watch the remaining 18 episodes. I wonder howcome this show never came out on DVD.

Prozyan

Are you one, Herbert?
Registered
Reaction score
Biggest cliffhanger ending ever.

This got dumped along with Firefly, and replaced with a show that naturally lasted half a season.

Fox is run by geniuses.

MissKris

Is the random.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kristindmiller.com
Loved that show and was mad when it got cancelled. Yup, there are few answers in the end for the audience. Fox just loves pulling shows that are actually intelligent and replacing them with the stupidest crap ever. Actually, all the networks do it. If it takes more than half a brain cell to watch and enjoy it will get pulled. Sad.