Whatcha doin' at this very moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Carole said:
Will the guy show up with the tow truck to get the two tired little cars and take them to the salvage yard?

Will my doggie get mad at me and potty all over the apartment because she will be left alone again today?

Will BellSouth get my phone line & DSL straightened out?

Tune in next week for the rest of the boooooring details of "This Blonde's Life"
Probably not, but hope so. Maybe a little. And hopefully. Whew, there, answered those question.
This isn't boring...I can't wait for the next issue. This blonde is a riot!!

WVWG, sorry about leaving to sing to yourself last night. I'm a light weight. Hey, you have anymore of those Oreos, left? Those sound yummy!

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning Gang. Here I sit waiting for the next installment of "This chemically induced blondes life"......SO what's up.

Story, I have not forgotten about you picture or lack thereof. See, It's like this. How can I talk to you when I have no idea what you look like? It's very difficult for my little brain to envision you. Come on sister. EVERYONE else has posted one. Just for a day or something!

WVWG, I am also a lightwieght, I turn into a pumpkin...physically, after ten...it;s very sad.

RG, WHERE WERE YOU? I waited up until all hours for you to come over.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
I can't put a pic up. I don't have any of me on my comp and I don't have a scanner. I also don't have vehicle to drive to the every-handy Kinkos and scan one in...sorry...hope your brain doesn't fry trying to picture me.

And it figures you would get on AW just as I was about to get off. I'd already shut the site down and then I saw you on my buddies list and had to hop back over here and see what evil little plan your mind might be hatching.

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
Carole said:
Will the guy show up with the tow truck to get the two tired little cars and take them to the salvage yard?

Will my doggie get mad at me and potty all over the apartment because she will be left alone again today?

Will BellSouth get my phone line & DSL straightened out?
Will Batman and Robin escape the giant clam?

Rob :)

WVWriterGirl

Inked Mom
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
WVWG, I am also a lightwieght, I turn into a pumpkin...physically, after ten...it;s very sad.

Eh...amateurs...the lot of ya :wag: I was still up at 1:30 am and still managed to get up at 7:00 am and have been up ever since...*grin*

Anyway, I'm ecstatic today...got a note from the professional who's editing my essay for the Katrina anthology...I feel like such a real person now...

I got some Oreos left over, but they're the "Uh-oh" kind...when they're free, ye takes what ye can gets.

Talk to you later, girls, just checking in...got LOADS of housework to do before hubby comes home day after tomorrow.

WVWG

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
WHat? You paid someone to edit your anthology essay? Or you mean the editors putting the project together. If you paid someone, I am an amateur. I'm getting ready to go to work at three. Yuck. But I did have the whole day home.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Halooooo! Well, here's the next installment:

Tow truck guy DID show up....finally. He *promised* he'd be there before noon and he showed up at 5:30. At least he showed, right? While I was waiting, I got to read the copy of totally tasteless jokes I found stashed in one of the boys' rooms. It was headed for the trash. It is NOW in the trash.

Sinner did not potty in the house. *what a good little girl she is!*

And the DSL....well, it looks like we are up and rolling again folks! WooHoo!!!

WVWriterGirl

Inked Mom
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
WHat? You paid someone to edit your anthology essay? Or you mean the editors putting the project together. If you paid someone, I am an amateur. I'm getting ready to go to work at three. Yuck. But I did have the whole day home.

No, no, no, sorry I was unclear...it's the professional who volunteered to help out, that's all *grin*

WVWG

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
storygirl said:
Probably not, but hope so. Maybe a little. And hopefully. Whew, there, answered those question.
This isn't boring...I can't wait for the next issue. This blonde is a riot!!
You're a goofball!

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Good morning my pretties!!! And how are you today?
I've had three cups of coffee and it's just turning 6...Can we say wired???

Carole, yes, I am a goofball and you love me for it! Glad to hear everything is rolling right along...maybe not smoothly, but it sounds like it's getting there.

SC, you don't happen to have any magic spells I could cast on agents, do you? I didn't think so...slacker.

WVWG, guess what, I got Oreos last night...you made me so hungry for them, I made Hubby stop and get some on his way home from work.

Brady, glad to see the underware thing is still working for you. But I say we should all post naked...maybe I should start a POST NEKID campaign.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
storygirl said:
Carole, yes, I am a goofball and you love me for it! Glad to hear everything is rolling right along...maybe not smoothly, but it sounds like it's getting there.

yes I do! heehee. It is going along. Today I get to unpack. YAY!

SC, you don't happen to have any magic spells I could cast on agents, do you? I didn't think so...slacker.

Check the Pagan thread, toots. That's what we are talking about these days.

Brady, glad to see the underware thing is still working for you. But I say we should all post naked...maybe I should start a POST NEKID campaign.

WooHoooooo!!!! Nekkid Time!!!

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Carole said:
Check the Pagan thread, toots. That's what we are talking about these days.

Ah, I will have to do that.

Unpacking is sooo much fun. I'm jealous.

I'll think of you today as I'm rewriting, envious of all the fun you're having.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
This really is a fun day for me. Unpacking is sometimes as big a chore as packing. We have accumulated sooooo much stuff over the years. This time, though, the big work was done in the packing...tossing out mountains of stuff. The only stuff I am unpacking is the stuff we really wanted to keep. When you find boxes in storage that haven't been unpacked in the past 4 moves, you know it is time for them to goooooo to the curb and that is what I did! Story, you'd be so proud of me!

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
What about me?? I'm proud. sniff. Okay, so I'm at work and will be popping in and out. We are kinda busy. Good work on unpacking Carole, although if I were you, I'd strike.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
What about me?? I'm proud. sniff. Okay, so I'm at work and will be popping in and out. We are kinda busy. Good work on unpacking Carole, although if I were you, I'd strike.
LOL Wait till I tell him that! You think *I* am on his poopie list? Muaaaaahahahaa. See, if I get his attention on you, he'll not be mad at me anymore. Oh wait. He always wanted a hareem. Rats. Ok, so that wasn't a good plan after all.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just finished hunkering down under the eye of Hurricane Ophelia. Without power for fifteen hours. No major damage to the house except for significant leakage around two windows (in the wood molding, dang it). About ten inches of rain in that fifteen hours, mostly horizontal. Trees down everywhere, but all of mine held. The kids had a ball playing with flashlights, and the dogs were troopers, doing their business between rain squalls but with the wind howling. I'll probably have to clean some of their mess off the fence.

Even though I'll probably be out several hundred to a couple of thousand for repair to the molding around the windows (inside and out), I'm thankful for the mere inconvenience. The people in the Gulf Coast had a heart attack compared to my two-stitch nick. Time to get the check off to the relief effort down there.

Kudos to the NC government--declared a state of emergency days before landfall, and to Progress Energy for their quick response to tens of thousands who lost power. Lessons are already being learned from Katrina.

To the people in the Outer Banks of NC (currently being hit). Please don't underestimate. This is a sneaky Category 1 because of it's snail pace.

To those who wished me well on my last post. Thank you.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Is everyone sitting under Ophelia OK?

storygirl said:
Good morning my pretties!!! And how are you today?
I've had three cups of coffee and it's just turning 6...Can we say wired???.......
.......Brady, glad to see the underware thing is still working for you. But I say we should all post naked...maybe I should start a POST NEKID campaign.

I am sorry Story. I cannot post nekkid. I am a psycho fairy. Fairies wear boots. ( Ozzy Osbourne...Black Sabbath...I forget the name of the album.)

WV Writer...I love your avatar.

Carole: I have a waffle story for you. ( for everyone!) I've noticed your 'guess who made waffles' notation. Since i am easily swayed, and I'm sick of burgers, I decided to make waffles last night. So with the batter all made up, and children hopping with glee. ( they're teenagers, sounded like an earth quake, but I digress)

Um,,, batter all made up I pull out the waffle iron. A buch of fruit flies come out of the cabinet. I figure some idiot dropped a peach pit behind the cabunet so I'll have to clean. I pull out the waffle iron. Looks ok. I OPEN the waffle iron. ( didja hear me screaming, didja?) Fruitflies and maggots.

FRUIT FLIES AND MAGGOTS!!! all in the inside covering what was left of a mess of ancient waffle batter. ( I last made waffles in April. I know daughter made pancakes a month ago and broke my electric skillet but who could have made this mess out of my. . . .!!!?????)

THING # 1!!! you get your ****************! into this house right NOW!!!!!!

Dutiful Daughter opened the cabinet and there were a lot of fruit flies and maggots in the pans under the waffle iron. She offered to clean it for a price. ( Slipknot Compliation CD.)

I'll let you folks use your creativity to fill in what the rest of the evening was like.

I'm sorry I missed the peanut butter party yesterday, but it was work work work, then a friend's crisis, then work work work, and the maggot song. I only had time for, GET THIS one 12 oz cup of coffee yesterday. Uh huh!!!

Probably why I fell asleep at 9:30 and wrote nothing.

So whatz up wit youze guyz?

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Jaycinth said:
I am sorry Story. I cannot post nekkid. I am a psycho fairy. Fairies wear boots.
Boots are ok, as long as it's JUST boots.

( didja hear me screaming, didja?) Fruitflies and maggots.
That was you???? Wow, you've got a great set of lungs! 'Course, I understand why you were screaming...YUCK!

So whatz up wit youze guyz?
Actually, in in the midst of a pretty good thunderstorm, and the lightening is getting close, so I should probably shut my comp off.
Now what am I gonna do?

Status
Not open for further replies.