Whatcha doin' at this very moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh. I can't keep up. And you know the worst part??? I have to go to bed. YES BED. I have to worky tomorrow. Yucky. ((SG,RG, We'll meet in the parking lot next to Macdonalds. The head over....shhhhhh)) Yep. Bedybytime....

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Oooohhhh. Nudder idea! You girls Do realize that I used to be a makeyup artist......and that I have more makeup, hair stuff & skincare stuff that 20 people need, right? I hear a good old fashioned slumber party in the works. Hubby will be SO pissed that he is out of town. A houseful of chickas and he is in KENTUCKY! LOL!!!

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Nighty night, SC...get me a #4 if you show up to Micky Dees before me, k.

Actually, I too need to hit the hay. I was able to sneak on her only because hubby zonked out early, but since I get up with him at four...I really better go have my final cigarette and then call it a night.

Night RG and Carole...sweet dreams!

WVWriterGirl

Inked Mom
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, girls, I'm right in between everybody - halfway from carole and SC and SG...ya'll can meet Carole in Charleston and she can show you the way...64 acres of woodland, my husband's gone for the month...party at WVWG's house!

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
storygirl said:
Nighty night, SC...get me a #4 if you show up to Micky Dees before me, k.

Actually, I too need to hit the hay. I was able to sneak on her only because hubby zonked out early, but since I get up with him at four...I really better go have my final cigarette and then call it a night.

Night RG and Carole...sweet dreams!

Light weight....Night, honey.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!! Ok, now you really have to cough up some haircolor ideas, Carole. What's in KY? Me thought hurricane further south than that.
Their boss decided their normal workload was way too far behind so they went back to KY. They will be going in spurts down south, but for th emost part that is over and I am SOoooo glad. Hell's bells. His paycheck wasn't that much better anyway. (I know that sounds really REALLY arogant, but when hubby is risking life & limb, you expect him to be compensated!!!!!) His taxes on his last paycheck were $687!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
WVWriterGirl said:
Ok, girls, I'm right in between everybody - halfway from carole and SC and SG...ya'll can meet Carole in Charleston and she can show you the way...64 acres of woodland, my husband's gone for the month...party at WVWG's house!
Awww, come on over, sweetie! I have an extra bedroom for all the precious little ones and we can have a girl's night!!! I know your offer is generous, but you DO realize that my mother would have radar and just know I was in town!!!

WVWriterGirl

Inked Mom
Registered
Reaction score
Not peanut butter, but I got Froot Loops, and peanut butter and jelly (about five different kinds...)

Lessee...oh, and my husband's best friend is a Nabisco man...free cheese in a can, oreos, and chips ahoy!

WVWriterGirl

Inked Mom
Registered
Reaction score
Carole said:
Awww, come on over, sweetie! I have an extra bedroom for all the precious little ones and we can have a girl's night!!! I know your offer is generous, but you DO realize that my mother would have radar and just know I was in town!!!

Ahh, see, but that's the beauty of the woodland acreage...no mom-radar *muhaha*

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
WVWriterGirl said:
Not peanut butter, but I got Froot Loops, and peanut butter and jelly (about five different kinds...)

Lessee...oh, and my husband's best friend is a Nabisco man...free cheese in a can, oreos, and chips ahoy!
ok, NOW you are tempting me. OREOs???? No FAIR. I would actualy risk meeting up with mom for a bag of oreos! But then again, you'd wish she wasn't there. She'd go into instant mom mode and sweetly guide you into what she thinks would be a much better haircolor, how to better raise your baby, how you should spend your money...ring any bells? Scary? Ha!

Come Heeeere!!!!!

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
687???? so much for overtime huh. Yikes. Well, at least things might return to normal. Or whatever passes for normal there...he he he.
Yes. Both he and I thought we were gonna PUKE when his pay stub cam in the mail.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Carole said:
(I know that sounds really REALLY arogant, but when hubby is risking life & limb, you expect him to be compensated!!!!!) His taxes on his last paycheck were $687!!!!!!!!!!!!!

687!!!! If they deducted that from my hubby's check, we'd have only a few hundred left...ah that's the beauty of an enlisted soldiers pay...uh, wait, there isn't any!

Don't tempt me to bring my brood down to your house...a slumber party sounds all too inviting!!!

Ok, I really do need to go to bed...and yes, I've had my night time cig and I should be in bed...you girls are bad infulences!!!

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
storygirl said:
687!!!! If they deducted that from my hubby's check, we'd have only a few hundred left...ah that's the beauty of an enlisted soldiers pay...uh, wait, there isn't any!

Don't tempt me to bring my brood down to your house...a slumber party sounds all too inviting!!!

Ok, I really do need to go to bed...and yes, I've had my night time cig and I should be in bed...you girls are bad infulences!!!
Good night, sweetie. You rest well and know that that baby boy of yours is in everyone's prayers. Seriously. *hugs and double hugs* thanks for being here tonight. It was really good to see you :)

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
You are the bad influences....I want a cigarette and I don't smoke. Used to LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNg time ago.

I need to go to bed too. Night.
OH no. YOU are NOT allowed!

Muahahahaha

WVWriterGirl

Inked Mom
Registered
Reaction score
Carole said:
ok, NOW you are tempting me. OREOs???? No FAIR. I would actualy risk meeting up with mom for a bag of oreos! But then again, you'd wish she wasn't there. She'd go into instant mom mode and sweetly guide you into what she thinks would be a much better haircolor, how to better raise your baby, how you should spend your money...ring any bells? Scary? Ha!

Come Heeeere!!!!!

See, we could just throw the two of 'em together and they could start their own little club...

Ahh, well, we'd have had to make a road trip for the HUGE BOX of goodies Cliff could supply...he lives in Lewisburg...

I guess ya got me...*scuffs foot* was tryin' to save ya'll some gas...*scuffs foot* on my way, soon as I can pawn the little booger off on mom...

WVWG

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Carole said:
Good night, sweetie. You rest well and know that that baby boy of yours is in everyone's prayers. Seriously. *hugs and double hugs* thanks for being here tonight. It was really good to see you :)

Aw, thanks sweetie!!!

And SC, NO SMOKING!!! Just say no. Carole and I are already lost causes, you, I still have hope for.

Alright, that's it for me girls! Don't do anything I wouldn't do (which pretty much means you're allowed to go hog wild and have a blast).

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Well, POO! SC and SG, you are bad influences. Now I am sleepy! Rats! Ok. I am giving in now and going to beddy bye. Hoe lame is this, I ask you? It's not even 10:30 and I am ready for bed.

Night everyone!

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
So, I am getting ready to head BACK down to Knoxville and try...please, oh, PLEASE.....can I be finished moving today? (sad little whimpers)

(insert creepy soap opera organ music)

Will the guy show up with the tow truck to get the two tired little cars and take them to the salvage yard?

Will my doggie get mad at me and potty all over the apartment because she will be left alone again today?

Will BellSouth get my phone line & DSL straightened out?

Tune in next week for the rest of the boooooring details of "This Blonde's Life"

Status
Not open for further replies.