Whatcha doin' at this very moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
what do ya like? The only stuff I have in the house are chips & salsa and peanut butter crunch cereal....pop tarts....peanuts (gross)...ermmmm.....Oh! I do have a loaf of bread!

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Oh my gosh! I think I'm about to have a heart attack!!! I'm on here the same time both SC and Carole are. YEA!!! That hasn't happened in a while...so, um, can I have some of the peanut butter crunch ceral? That actually sounds really good right now.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
Well, Hello All. I miss you girls. *sniff* Anyone got any good news regarding actual writing related stuff? Let's all meet for coffee. In the middle somewhere. I like a good roadtrip.

*Sniff* I missed you too!!!

That partial I had out got rejected, but I sent out equeries and got another request for a partial, so I guess that's good news.

Meeting for coffee sounds great! You gotta come to TN girl!

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
storygirl said:
Oh my gosh! I think I'm about to have a heart attack!!! I'm on here the same time both SC and Carole are. YEA!!! That hasn't happened in a while...so, um, can I have some of the peanut butter crunch ceral? That actually sounds really good right now.

I'm here too, girls!

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Rg! Hi Story! Rg Pm'd me ans said she was coming to my house, then we're going to take off and head to TN. I already have directions to Carole's she was nice enough to post them so we'll be there shortly!

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
WOW! And RG is here. Ok, I just now it. This is working too well. The boards are going to start acting up any minute and kick me off...never fails.

Anyway, better enjoy posting while I can.

So how are you all doing???
I have a split lip bugging the heck out of me...stings every time I drink or eat...other than that, I'm fine.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
Hi Rg! Hi Story! Rg Pm'd me ans said she was coming to my house, then we're going to take off and head to TN. I already have directions to Carole's she was nice enough to post them so we'll be there shortly!

Sounds good, and you know she'll feed us too, mmmm. See you there soon!

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
storygirl said:
WOW! And RG is here. Ok, I just now it. This is working too well. The boards are going to start acting up any minute and kick me off...never fails.

Anyway, better enjoy posting while I can.

So how are you all doing???
I have a split lip bugging the heck out of me...stings every time I drink or eat...other than that, I'm fine.

who split your lip? I'll kill 'em

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
who split your lip? I'll kill 'em
Actually, my hubby did, but don't jump to conclusions. I was laying on the couch reading, ya know, just being lazy, and asked him if he could get me a ceral bar. He was in the kitchen and on the phone, so he got the bar and threw it at the couch without really looking and I happened to stand up at the exact time he threw it and the corner of the little sucker caught me in the lip. I thought my husband was going to have a heart attack when he saw what he'd just accidently done. He dropped the phone and ran to me, apologizing over and over. You would have thought I had just been impaled by the way he was doting on me after that, watching over me like I'd fall apart the second he took his eyes off me.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
I'm bringing milk. Rg? What goes good with PB cereal?

What goes good with peanut butter cereal? Chocolate?

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
scfirenice said:
I'm killin' him anyway. Where is he now. Throwing a loaded cereal bar. He's a snipe for the Gods sake....he KNOWS he was gonna hit you.
:ROFL: You're too funny!

And yes RG, I think chocolate would go perfect with the PB cereal. Hmm, I guess liquor wouldn't go to well with our planned meal...so now I don't know what to bring.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, so we've got our meal planned. Now, where is our intended hostess? We haven't scared her off now, have we?

Carole, I know SC and RG can be quite wild, but I promise to keep them in check, k?

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Alllllright. Time for the feast. Hmmm....mebbe I could order a pizza?? Tha sounds really good right now.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
You guys, shhh! I don't care what you do when we get there...I just don't want Carole changing her mind on us...now, be vewy, vewy well behaved until we infiltrate, er um, I mean, until we get there.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
storygirl said:
Ok, so we've got our meal planned. Now, where is our intended hostess? We haven't scared her off now, have we?

Carole, I know SC and RG can be quite wild, but I promise to keep them in check, k?
Ha! You have Noooooo idea. I will probably scare al you guys to death! I promist to keep it tightly wound, though. (heh....fingers crossed, but ya'll can't see it!)

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Carole said:
Alllllright. Time for the feast. Hmmm....mebbe I could order a pizza?? Tha sounds really good right now.

Hey, that's actually what I had for dinner, though you probably wouldn't like the one I had...pepperoni and jalapeno...mmmm.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
SG, I would just pick off the pepperoni and dig into the jalapenos. Hey! Now I am in the mood for chiles rellenos. YUM!!!!!!!! OMG I think I need to go to the store, but I can't. Waaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.