Whatcha doin' at this very moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
BradyH1861 said:
Don't get burned again! A double sunburn is really bad!

Brady H.
(who always gets burned....by the sun, of course)

Brady H.

Nah, no double sunburn. Lol...

The front of me isn't burnt anymore, but my backside is still fried. It doesn't hurt anymore, though. :Clap:

Hey! I saw that message you left me -- 'only chicks drink White Russians'! What did I tell you about that??!! You know what I prefer. Lol...:box:

Originally posted by rhymegirl
Celeste, how are ya? How's the man of mystery?

Hi, Kathy! :hi:

I'm doing really good. Thanks! And you? How's it goin'? I read your post about selling some work. Congrats! :)

Mystery Man? Ah..I saw him last night. I dunno'...He's cool, really nice, but I'm beginning to think he's not for me. I'm not really looking for a relationship of any kind. Hanging out would be cool, but he seems to want more. I'm just not wanting that right now. So, I dunno...Bad timing, I think. I'm not going to write him off just yet. So, we'll see... :Shrug:

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, C.

That's cool about your meeting someone. Whatever happens with you two, hope it's what you want. You deserve the best!

Hugs, Susie:)

SRHowen

Erotica is not a four letter word!
Registered
Reaction score
sipping broth--urgh, I Have two "wisdom" teeth left. Let me ask you, if they are so wise whyt he he** do they get impacted and kill you???? Why I say? I hate gettign teeth pulled--but MOnday I am off to the nearest tooth puller.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
I feel for you, SR. Much good luck and try not to think about it. I'll say a prayer for you. I'm not religious, but it can't hurt.

Warm regards, Susie

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
mdmkay said:
what am I doing right now???????? griping to Celeste

Gripe away! I'm listening. :)
(you're cracking me up, woman!) :ROFL:

If I don't answer you right away, it's cuz I'm on my way home. I'll be on my own computer in about a half hour...

Last edited:

SRHowen

Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to bed---if I can sleep--only beer in the house was warm MGD--hubby drank the last cold one. Sucked on ice till my mouth was numb, used ora gel and drank a couple warm beers--now I go to bed. Sigh.

mdmkay

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mdmkay.blogspot.com
Grip away! I'm listening.

mmmmmmmm...Celeste that was griping...griping...not gripping....big difference....I mean a REALLY BIG difference:ROFL:

Besides how could I be gripping you????????? I lost my grip quite awhile ago

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
mdmkay said:
mmmmmmmm...Celeste that was griping...griping...not gripping....big difference....I mean a REALLY BIG difference:ROFL:

Besides how could I be gripping you????????? I lost my grip quite awhile ago

Are you still gripping? Lol...;)

Okay....I'm home now.

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
SRHowen said:
sipping broth--urgh, I Have two "wisdom" teeth left. Let me ask you, if they are so wise whyt he he** do they get impacted and kill you???? Why I say? I hate gettign teeth pulled--but MOnday I am off to the nearest tooth puller.

Oooh! I feel sorry for you! About four years ago, all four of my wisdom teeth decided to go all at once. My mouth was so swollen I couldn't open it for a week. I was in so much pain. They had to knock me out to pull them because they had to use some device to pry my mouth open. It was horrible! Ugh! A nightmare!

I feel for ya...

Last edited:

SRHowen

Registered
Reaction score
I should be packing--urgh. My daughter wants to go shopping for a B-day present for her best friend, and we close on the house in 15 days. Why oh why do my teeth have to act up now? Like I can take several days off from work to recover from mouth junk when I need those days to pack and move? Fate can be a nasty little bugger.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
whatcha doin' at this very moment?

Having some dessert I brought home from the restaurant. It's called Death by Chocolate. If I'm still alive later I'll let you know how it tasted.

BlueTexas

Back from self-exile land.
Registered
Reaction score
Sitting in the chatroom, wondering if anyone is alive....

mommie4a

Mother of All Addictions
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jillmillerzimon.com
Ok - I'm just the messenger here, but I remember being told that when it's hot, even though it sounds counterintuitive, you will feel cooler or at least not hotter if you have soup or hot liquids because they're the temperature differential (to your body) will be lesser and therefore you should, theoretically, feel cooler after eating something warm than after eating or drinking something cold (which would have a greater difference in temperature from your body).

Like I said, I'm just sayin' what I've heard. I still love ice cream and sno-cones and cool lemonade on a hot day.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
mommie4a said:
Ok - I'm just the messenger here, but I remember being told that when it's hot, even though it sounds counterintuitive, you will feel cooler or at least not hotter if you have soup or hot liquids because they're the temperature differential (to your body) will be lesser and therefore you should, theoretically, feel cooler after eating something warm than after eating or drinking something cold (which would have a greater difference in temperature from your body).

Huh????

Like I said, I'm just sayin' what I've heard. I still love ice cream and sno-cones and cool lemonade on a hot day.

Oh yeah.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
I'm sitting around doing this and that when I should be cleaning house for my dad and aunt's visit later this week. The SO is playing Lego StarWars on the Xbox. It's completely adorable. And when they whack someone with their light sabers the character explodes apart into all the little lego pieces...had me guffawing. OMG - he just entered a 'disco' where the StarWars theme is being played in disco/electropop style!

It's going to be in the 80's today. I doubt if I'll want to cook soup.

Status
Not open for further replies.