Whatcha doin' at this very moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PennyS

Registered
Reaction score
Sitting here thinking, knowing, I should be writing!

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Waking up...drinking my first cuppa...getting ready to wake up hubby...*yawn*...how did Monday happen again so fast??

Nicholas S.H.J.M Woodhouse

swooping after you
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, I love Mondays Carole.

I find I can't go a week without one.

Right now I'm trying to forgive myself for that joke.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
My kiddos are off of school today, so we're just hanging out. I'm actually supposed to be cleaning right now, but well, you know how it goes.

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Morning storygirl...Yeah I know how it goes....you're supposed to be doing something but are on here instead :) which isn't a bad thing....

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
I waste WAY too much time here. I really should be getting things done. I'll get to work soon, I promise myself, but soon never seems to actually come. Hmm...one of the great mysteries of life I guess.

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Well if you're like me you're addicted to this place... I absolutely love it here and am glad I found you guys and girls...:) It means a lot to me.

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Story, I knew you were hot. Liar.
So I am sitting here slugging coffee and trying to stay warm. I had a newspaper interview for SOS and I freaked out. They took my picture! Ack! O well. Tis a small price. Kiddo is at her cousins and I'm here all by my lonesome. Maybe I should write? Nah.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
SC, I'm not a liar...and actually, I'm very cold right now...not hot.
I'm drinking my thrid cup of coffee, toying with the idea of spiking it. Oh, if only I had something other than Nyquil in the house...

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
You are quite welcome storygirl....:) You are very pretty by the way (I only speak the truth)...

Ya'll can come down to NC...it's always warm here..well not in the winter but it's warm rignt now.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Robert, mmm, new blood, oops, did I say that? I mean welcome, and uh, we're perfectly harmless. Well, you might want to watch out for Scfirenice, she's fiesty.

Aspiring, hon, sometimes you just need to admit that you need glasses. Or maybe your vision is just skewed by your current illness. Either way...you need help.

My weather is supposed to warm up later in the week, but right now...I'm freezing. I actually don't mind it too much. I kind of like cooler weather. I'm just wierd that way.

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
I hate cooler weather, it sucks. I grew up in SC and don't know nuthin bout no Maryland cold weatha. O well. SG, you don't have any cooking wine??? O wait...never mind. *sc remembers lasagna incident*

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
You really shouldn't use my name and 'cooking' in the same sentence, even that might not be safe.

Ok, time to refill my mug once again. Is four cups of coffee too many? This will be the last of the pot and I'm really tempted to make another. I shouldn't...but I rarely do what I should...why start now.

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Storygirl...I only speak the truth :) I already wear glasses LOL and I know true beauty when I see it....

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Alright, alright. I'll say thank you and give in for right now (though I do you think you should have your glasses' perscription checked).

Ok, I made another pot of coffee, and now I should really get to work. Hmm, maybe just a few more minutes won't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.