Whatcha doin' at this very moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
*waves* HI! :)

I have been writing today! YAY! At the moment, I am kinda-sorta watching a local pre-news show called "Style". Well, lemme tel you Knoxville isn't exactly up to the moment. One of their top stories was about how some women are actually *GASP* smoking cigars! An interesting new trend, I think it was called. And no, this is not an archived rerun. *sigh*

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Cigars are yucky.

On a completely different note, my husband shaved off his beard and mustache. I'm so bummed. :cry: :cry:

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Their next story is about how there is yet another interesting new trend. Models who aren't rail thin. Imagine that. Ok, girls...raise your hands if you want me to start recording this program for you. Of course you could always dig up old magazines you have stored in the basement and get the same info. Apparently dry cutting is also a new thing for hair. Whoda thunk.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
rhymegirl said:
Cigars are yucky.
There are some hubby smokes occasionally that I LOVE to smell. They're really rustic, hand rolled. They smell almost like vanilla incense.

On a completely different note, my husband shaved off his beard and mustache. I'm so bummed. :cry: :cry:
That is a bummer. Hubby was just talking about this over the weekend, and also about cutting his HAIR! (It's almost as long as mine) I told him that I thought it was a great idea, and that I wanted to cut my hair REALLY short, too, like in a Pixie...I told him that we could go together to have it done and that it would be FUN!

He changed his mind, pronto!

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I try not to be dry when I get my hair cut. A nice 'lunch' daqueri or a beer is in order first.

I'm haveing trouble with spelling today.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My husband doesn't have all that much hair left. Well, okay, he has SOME. But I really like it when he has a beard. Come to think of it now, I should have threatened to cut my hair when he said he was gonna shave off his beard. Maybe he wouldn't have done it.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
rhymegirl said:
My husband doesn't have all that much hair left. Well, okay, he has SOME. But I really like it when he has a beard. Come to think of it now, I should have threatened to cut my hair when he said he was gonna shave off his beard. Maybe he wouldn't have done it.
The trick is to not threaten. If I had threatened, hubby would have done what most guys do: revolt. I have to be vewwy careful and let him think it is his solution to the situation. *grin*

GAWD I am so glad he isn't a member of AW!!!

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Carole said:
The trick is to not threaten. If I had threatened, hubby would have done what most guys do: revolt. I have to be vewwy careful and let him think it is his solution to the situation. *grin*

GAWD I am so glad he isn't a member of AW!!!

Yeah, but forget about revolting, he shaved it off anyway! Even though he KNOWS I liked it. That's kinda rotten, isn't it?

Yeah, me too. I'd be in big trouble if he was a member of AW.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
That is rotten, for sure. Hubby gets that wild idea from time to time and about once a year he actually follows through. he tells me that the reason HE does it is to remind himself of why he grows it in the first place. *shrugs* men are weird sometimes.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Cute, Yummy, Strong, Sexy, Adorable.....*le sigh*

Ok...that was enough. *grin*

Last edited:

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm. HOW long have you been married, Carole?

Last edited:

scfirenice

professional multitasker
Registered
Reaction score
Carole's been married about three years, but they've been together for about 10 I think. Still.... Sigh. I'm just jealous. I'm going to go watch football with my husband now since that is the only way I'll get to say we spent some time together. Night all. A demain.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
SC pretty much nailed it. Married almost 3 years (On Spring Equinox, no less) together almost 8, known each other a little over 9.

He drives me up the wall and I would still choose his flaws over anyone elses on the planet, hands down. He says the same about me so I guess he and I are a pretty good match. It's not that we don't fight, as SC is probably TOO well aware. It is how we handle those things that, I believe, define us as a couple. He is an *** extraordinaire when he is out of town and owns up to every ounce of it when he comes back home, if not before. I am a ***** extraordinaire when he is gone, and I do the same. He and I have a very high tension life with him always being on the road, so the reason we are still completely infatuated with eachother is that we refuse to cross the line of respect. We allow each other to be who we are, even when it pisses us off to high heaven, so we are free to continue growing both as people and as a couple.

Plus, he is so friggin sexy it absolutely drives me to distraction! I had his sexy rock hard belly and V shaped physique posted here a little while ago and I had to take it down. Heehee!

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, good morning, La la la la la la!

Carole said:
Totally being a girl here, who are the Panthers? *ducks and covers, awaiting flying objects!*

I could be a total nerd and say "You don't know who the Panthers are? Carole, WHAT were you DOING during the 60's?"

But then you'd tell me, and I'd feel old.

So I will sit here with my legs crossed, sipping way more coffee than I should, and ask:
"Sweetie, do you at least know who the Titans are?"
Then you say:
"The Tennessee Titans? Why Yes, I know who they are!"
Then I say:
"The Panthers are the same thing, except for they're North Carolina."
Then we all laugh and go out and buy naughty stockings to scandalize the youth. Especially the men on this board. Them, in naughty stockings, :scared:

Vizualize THAT? T'would be scandalous!

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Jaycinth said:
I could be a total nerd and say "You don't know who the Panthers are? Carole, WHAT were you DOING during the 60's?"

But then you'd tell me, and I'd feel old.

So I will sit here with my legs crossed, sipping way more coffee than I should, and ask:
"Sweetie, do you at least know who the Titans are?"
Then you say:
"The Tennessee Titans? Why Yes, I know who they are!"
Then I say:
"The Panthers are the same thing, except for they're North Carolina."
Then we all laugh and go out and buy naughty stockings to scandalize the youth. Especially the men on this board. Them, in naughty stockings, :scared:

Vizualize THAT? T'would be scandalous!
OMG, you're a riot! I was born in 68, so I am not THAT young, toots. The only reason I know who the Tennessee Titans are is that I see the bumper stickers & such. i don't really watch much TV and thank GOD hubby isn't a big sports fan. He'll occasionally watch a football game, but not very often.

Now about those scandalous stockings....This is the most scandalous pair I own.

Attachments

• halloween1.jpg
    halloween1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 16

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Come on GUYS, put on your stockings!!!!

Ok. Don't squeal. My daughter has those stockings. She wears them to school.

Ok. Take a look at the fairy you sent me. THOSE stockings. My friend Sandy said I can get them at Hot Topic ( Goth store chain around here, probably there too. They're on line so....) She also said I can get the skirt and she has some black angel wings.... Halloween is coming up. What better way to help my darling daughter experience her final year at middle school than to dress up and hand out treats before ....I GO PICK HER UP FROM THE DANCE IN MY COSTUME.

Of course, if she cleans her room and does a few other chores to give me writing time, I might can be negotiated with.

Status
Not open for further replies.