William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
just wanted to let anyone who might be interested know that i've added most, if not all, of the poems previously posted here to my site.

if you haven't been before, rest assured there are no popups or any annoying crap like that.

anyway...

-william

Last edited:

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Haskins. I'll be over to check out the updates.

sarajb

I meant to tell you a long time ago when you posted the link on banned that the Gentle Rain was my favorite poem of yours and don't think I ever did. I'd like to add I Say Goodbye and The Supermarket, but on the whole they are all very good.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
thanks, everyone.

and thank you sarajb. actually i do remember you saying that, and i appreciated it greatly and still do.

it's good to see you around over here.

-william

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
I understand your decision Haskins, but can't help feeling the poetry forum will be the poorer for it. Maybe henceforth you can post a link to new work here whenever the muse strikes.

Unfortunately, there is a noticeable lack of graphics (nudity, semi-nudity and other assorted eye-candy) that will prohibit my visiting your site otherwise.

Last edited:

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
brokenfingers said:
Unfortunately, there is a noticeable lack of graphics (nudity, semi-nudity and other assorted eye-candy) that will prohibit my visiting your site otherwise.

Do you really want to see Haskins nekkid?

mdmkay

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mdmkay.blogspot.com
I went over to check out Williams site...........it's worth the surf. He's a real cutey (sorry Haskins don't mean to insult ya) and a real brainiac to boot....but we all knew that.....

mdmkay

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mdmkay.blogspot.com
I just got to thinking that it's too bad we are scattered all over the world. Wouldn't it have been a blast if we could have had some kind of forum party in real life and got to meet everyone??????? There are so many people I would love to meet in person.

Renee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneebagley.com
mdmkay said:
I just got to thinking that it's too bad we are scattered all over the world. Wouldn't it have been a blast if we could have had some kind of forum party in real life and got to meet everyone??????? There are so many people I would love to meet in person.

Ditto to that. ;)