PDA

View Full Version : Beta Wanted for Writer's Guide to MSWord2003

Clair Dickson
04-09-2009, 03:23 AM
If you're not great with computers, then you're exactly who I'm looking for! People who are skilled with MSWord are also welcome.

I've got a short book (27 pages, less than 3000 words, lots of screenshots) that covers some basic obedience training for MSWord2003 and I need some betas.

If you're interested, please let me know. You can PM me with your email address and I will send you the file. (5MB MSWord doc.)

This version is geared towards Word2003, though it should work for most earlier versions of Word. So, if you have Word2000 (aka XP) or earlier and are interested in beta testing, let me know. If you have 2007, you're just going to have to wait. =)

I don't want my computer to be friendly, just obedient!

Also, if you're not interested in beta reading, but are interested in a guide to Word that's directed towards writers (and the fun things writers may want or need to do), I'd like to hear from you, too.

Matera the Mad
04-09-2009, 08:52 AM
Me, me!

(I know, but...)

alleycat
04-09-2009, 09:04 AM
I'm fairly experienced in using Word 2003, but I'm be happy to read and comment on your guide (and I might just learn how to do something better).

I'll send you my e-mail address by PM.