First Ever Front Cover!

Atlantis

Registered
Reaction score
My front cover for my e-book has been released. I'm so excited. Its a thousand times better then I thought it would look. I had to share. It looks so professional! this is so surreal. I'm gonna print a whole batch of copies and show all the girls at work. He he.

vr5y5g.jpg

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
smiley-bounce017.gif
smiley-happy096.gif
poze.gif

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Nice, congratulations! :)

Moon Daughter

Registered
Reaction score
Nice cover! Your title completely makes me think of a Skillet song (which totally rocks, BTW!)

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats.... who is the book published with and when is it released?

Atlantis

Registered
Reaction score
Its being published through Eternal Press as an e-book and will be coming out in print as well. I think there are some other Eternal Press authors here. I'm so happy with how it looks. I was worried since it was going to be an e-book the cover would look cheap and tacky but its real good looking! The story is a rewrite of the Eros and Psyche love story from Greek mythologly. The man with the wings is Eros, the Greek God of Sexual Desire and son of Aphrodite, the woman is Psyche, his soul mate. I changed bits of the story around from the myth. Psyche looks so awesome! Whispers is coming out May 7th. Talking about that Skillet song I ended up stumbling across it months after I'd finished writing Whispers. I love that song. The lyrics fit my version of Whispers perfectly. I've been listening to it on my ipod all day today. He he. I love the look on Eros's face.