PDA

View Full Version : Law & Order: CI

DagnyTaggart
04-07-2009, 11:48 PM
New episodes are back on USA on Sunday, April 19!

Don't get wrong, I could watch reruns and marathons all day, but I am really excited to get some new episodes. Especially now that Jeff Goldblum is joining the cast, he's always been one of my favorite actors.

Any one on here watch?

jodiodi
04-08-2009, 03:45 AM
I do.

I've been a huge L&O fan since the original series came on when I was still living at home. My mother and I would watch it together and even once I moved out, we'd get on the phone together and watch the shows. My husband doesn't watch it. He says all the shows I like make his head hurt.

DagnyTaggart
04-08-2009, 06:58 PM
What do you think about Goran? I feel like things are going from bad to worse for him in his personal life, and I'm worried it might start affecting him at his job?

willietheshakes
04-08-2009, 07:35 PM
What do you think about Goran? I feel like things are going from bad to worse for him in his personal life, and I'm worried it might start affecting him at his job?

"Start"?!?!?!?

jodiodi
04-08-2009, 07:58 PM
I kinda feel bad for Goren. He's got a lot of outside stressors and I'm afraid they're going to tear him apart. He's brilliant when it comes to solving crimes, but has a fragile 'social' identity. He needs to find someone who can give him the unconditional love and support that could help him become stronger emotionally.

I hated losing Logan. He's been one of my favorites since the original L&O premiered.

DagnyTaggart
04-09-2009, 10:07 PM
I'll miss Logan too, for sure, but I am expecting really great things out of Jeff Goldblum. He always plays such smart, quirky characters, so I look forward to what unique traits he'll bring to the squad, and how he gets along with his partner.

Do you think he'll get along with Wheeler? Or butt heads?

SirOtter
04-10-2009, 02:19 AM
I'll miss Logan too, for sure, but I am expecting really great things out of Jeff Goldblum. He always plays such smart, quirky characters, so I look forward to what unique traits he'll bring to the squad, and how he gets along with his partner.

Do you think he'll get along with Wheeler? Or butt heads?

They should drop Wheeler and pair him up with Ben Vereen, then rename his episodes Ten Speed and Brownshoe. Now, THAT was a terrific show that died way too quick.

Juuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding. I love L&O:CI. It's the only one of the L&O shows I still watch.

jodiodi
04-10-2009, 02:44 AM
I'm not crazy about Wheeler. I think she'll 'tolerate' him. I don't see them getting all buddy-buddy. I'd like to see him and Goren work together. That'd be a hoot.

Opty
04-10-2009, 06:24 AM
This is my favorite L&O series, but only when Goren is on. Vincent Dionofrio is a terrific actor and has helped shape Goren into a truly compelling character.

I don't really like the direction they've gone with him in the last season or two, but I also understand that if they hadn't shaken things up with his character, it would've started to get monotonous and predictable.

I'm also eager to see Goldblum in this and what he can do with his character.

DagnyTaggart
04-14-2009, 12:33 AM
Yea, Goldblum is so big and quirky, and Wheeler is more delicate? I think it will be a great contrast between the two and their investigative style.

Goran + Goldblum? That would be a hoot!