PDA

View Full Version : Dozed Off--How Did it End?

Maryn
04-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Once again, I conked out watching TV. (That's what I get for making myself all comfy in bed, huh?)

Last night I'd watched at least 45 minutes of Medium. Not great TV, but I wondered how it ended.

SPOILER ALERT
I'd seen up to the part where the mother's body had been found, with skin beneath the nails, and the DNA of that skin was Harmony's, the son's ex-girlfriend, gone for many years.

I guessed at that point that the sister with the facial scar and way too much affection for her loser brother was really Melody, post-surgery and post-hairdresser, and that he'd murdered his real sister. Is that guess correct?

I also wondered how the subplot came out, Joe Dubois' sister camping at their house, inconveniencing everyone while her marriage tanked because her husband refused to act first because she had walked out, not him.

END SPOILERS.

Anybody stay up a few minutes longer than I did?

Maryn, sleepyhead

Grrarrgh
04-08-2009, 04:52 AM
Just finished watching it.

You are correct in your guess regarding the sister/Harmony thing. They killed the actual sister after the car accident and used pics of her for the doctors to use in restructuring Harmony's face. She killed the mother because the mother needed a kidney transplant and wasn't understanding why the woman she thought was her own daughter wouldn't even get tested to see if she was a viable donor. Stupid reason, IMHO. "I got tested. I'm not a match" seems a lot easier and logical than murder, but what do I know.

As for Joe's sister, she stayed a little longer than they would have liked. Joe's father came to Alison again and told her that he wants the sister to go back to her husband because she's about 3 weeks pregnant and he knows that if she goes back to him, they'll be ok. At the very end of the show, she had left and Alison and Joe were putting Ariel's room back together for her. Alison told Bridget to tell Ariel that her room was ready, but Bridget said that Ariel hadn't come home from school yet. When they saw that it was after 5, Joe Alison jumped to the conclusion that Ariel must have disobeyed them and left school to go on the ski trip. It's To Be Continued, so that's all we have until next week.

A lot of plot holes that bugged me, but next week is supposed to be a pretty good episode, so we'll see.

Maryn
04-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Thanks! It's not really that great a show, but I watch [most of] it every week. It's the one I fall asleep during, over and over.

Maryn, who should watch it in a wooden chair with no arms