PDA

View Full Version : Profiles of buddies who're listed in buddy list as logged on show "offline"

mommie4a
06-07-2005, 11:55 PM
Any reason for why the profiles of members who're on my buddy list, have a green dot to the left of their name and are listed on the list as being logged on, say, underneath the line that says "most recent activity," "Offline"?

Thanks.

firehorse
06-08-2005, 01:13 AM
Good question, Jill - I've had the same experience for the past day or so. I thought perhaps these folks logged in as invisible, so only we can see that they're online. I could be mistaken. I probably am.

Charlie? Anyone?

Edited to add: Hmm... I just noticed that every profile page of online users says "offline" Might have something to do with "Who's Online" being disabled.

If none of us are online, how are we having this conversation? Hmm...

mommie4a
06-08-2005, 01:53 AM
Good question, Jill - I've had the same experience for the past day or so. I thought perhaps these folks logged in as invisible, so only we can see that they're online. I could be mistaken. I probably am.

Charlie? Anyone?

Edited to add: Hmm... I just noticed that every profile page of online users says "offline" Might have something to do with "Who's Online" being disabled.

If none of us are online, how are we having this conversation? Hmm...

Giggling - thanks, Sarah. I actually thought maybe everyone just had me on their ignore list, like a global ignore! How pathetic is that thought!?

firehorse
06-08-2005, 04:06 AM
Giggling - thanks, Sarah. I actually thought maybe everyone just had me on their ignore list, like a global ignore! How pathetic is that thought!?I completely understand - I thought the same thing.