House...WOW! (SPOILERS for episode aired 4/6)

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I wasn't gonna click on this, till I realized it was only 8:22 and too early for spoilers of tonight's epi :D (watching it in streaming later)

I watch House. I used to enjoy following the medical stuff and now I turn my medical brain off most the time and enjoy the drama ;)

be back after I'm caught up with the latest epi!

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
I watch House every week but never really anticipate it. Between the title of this thread and the preview based on last week, I'm itching to watch it. (I'll see the DVR'd episode tomorrow.)

I just had to come in here and post (and not read anything!) because it was making me nuts not clicking.

Pamster

Summer time Blues
Registered
Reaction score
I am halfway into tonight's ep. I can't comment on it yet. But I love the drama, its what drew me in...:D

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Um...watching now, and there's a HUGE spoiler in the opening teaser.

I may have to put a spoiler warning in the thread title, because...wow....

Your cover model is SO indescribably hot.

She can stake me any day.

Delhomeboy

Stalking Jennifer Aniston!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I just now came back to it after watching reruns on USA and remembering how aweseome it is. So my first episode back, and Kutner dies. Wow...

Pamster

Summer time Blues
Registered
Reaction score
I so did not see it coming...I was sure it was Taub that would be the 'death' that they've been hinting at. When Kutner didn't show up I got the feeling that was why, like around the time House said he needed to know what Kutner was doing or who he was doing to write it on his termination papers for Cuddy. WOW! What an episode. I think Meatloaf was brilliant too! :D

Branwyn

Print release:Sept.1,'09
Registered
Reaction score
With the switching from Tuesday to Monday I totally forgot it was on until someone tweeted--HOUSE OMG! By then I missed 23 minutes. I guess Kutner's off to White Castle, again. I really liked the character. I rooted for him everytime House was firing his "new team", one by one.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That was quite a shocking episode.

TerzaRima

Absinthe O'Malice
Registered
Reaction score
Did you guys recognize Meat Loaf as the patient who wanted to give his dying wife his entire liver? He's a good actor!

For those interested, the haunting song playing during Kutner's funeral was Losing You by Pete Yorn--a friend emailed me.

jodiodi

Reflections of Reality
Registered
Reaction score
Haven't seen the episode, though I knew about Kutner. I can't believe they lost him. I was hoping it would be Thirteen--just don't like her character. I adore Kutner.

I recall first hearing about the 'upcoming death' and the show's people said it would come out of the blue, no foreshadowing, so it would be realistic. But still, Kutner? He was the best of the 3.

Maybe it's all a bad dream.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
They killed Kutner! The bastards!

He was one of my favorite characters. :(

Prozyan

Are you one, Herbert?
Registered
Reaction score
Shocked me too, but a brilliant piece of writing, imo.

How do you torture the man who can solve anything? Give him something that makes no sense.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
GREAT episode last night! Definitely unexpected and quite riveting. Jeez, I thought that was Meatloaf! I even said so to my husband, who's notoriously bad at knowing actors so, of course, had no idea.

Yeah, I thought it would be Taub too. Kudos to the writers for coming up with something shocking, yet believable. I wonder if Kal Penn got fired or left on his own. Anyone know?

busy91

Registered
Reaction score
Website
busy91.blogspot.com
I was NOT happy about that. I would like to know why they did that.
But it was a great episode. I'll miss Kutner. :(

Grrarrgh

Not so new, not so much a kid
Registered
Reaction score
With the switching from Tuesday to Monday I totally forgot it was on until someone tweeted--HOUSE OMG! By then I missed 23 minutes. I guess Kutner's off to White Castle, again. I really liked the character. I rooted for him everytime House was firing his "new team", one by one.

Actually, he's quitting acting for a while to work as the Associate director of Public liaison in the White House.

I like the way they made this such a puzzle for House. Not seeing something coming and not being able to explain it will be a huge part of the rest of the season for him, I think.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
Actually, he's quitting acting for a while to work as the Associate director of Public liaison in the White House.
Interesting. Thanks.

Harold and Kumar go to the White House. Cool.

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
Interesting. As I always, I find the writing on the show good in that sense that something shocking like this always goes back to the character--how will this twist up House even more than he is? Also I like the subtle Sherlock undertones, and even more that House didn't get his answer.