Sex: your first time! (needless to say, adult content warning!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarri

Registered
Reaction score
Hello :)

To begin with, this really, really is for a WIP! I was wondering if some of you would be willing to share the stories of the first time you had sex (with consent) and lost your virginity.

I'm looking for information regarding all aspects of the experience; age, relationship, even the gory details (ok, not too gory) but as much as you are happy to share about the experience and even better, if you could also let me know how you felt (emotionally) afterwards and even, in hindsight, how you feel about the experience now.

Thank you so, so much :)

Oh, and if anyone would prefer to PM instead of posting, that'd be great :)

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
it hurt and seemed at the time like a waste of a perfectly good drive in movie--s6 ps--what was showing? grand prix starring james garner. much more attractive than the pimply teen with whom i was frolicking in the backseat!

firedrake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Memphis Tennessee, August 1978.
Dusk to dawn curfew because of Police and Firefighters strike.

A borrowed apartment, rushed and fumbled, to the tune of "You overwhelm me' by Robert Palmer.

and, yea, I miss him, he had a lovely, deep southern drawl and he looked like a young Richard Chamberlain.

Shail

mostly normal
Registered
Reaction score
We went as far as we could without real penetration. I was snockered, and in the morning, I felt raped and humiliated. He'd already picked his new conquest. Creep.

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
five minutes in a strange bed with a strange man I'd barely met because I wanted to get it over with as I was 21 and way to old to be a virgin, in my silly mind.

The bed was very concave in the middle. The ceiling was spackled, his thrusts were militant.

Reaction score
Okay to be serious.

I was seventeen, drunk and stoned. I didn't tell anyone what had truly gone on because clearly, the presence of alcohol and hash meant I was 'asking for it'. It hurt, though there was no blood. No pleasure, either.

I got straight back on the horse so to speak, to stop sex becoming a frightening act rather than a sexual one.

After the second encounter I didn't have sex again for years. Mainly due to all the guys I knew - and know - being oogy.

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
September, 1988. I was 16. It hurt a little, but got better. Def Leppard was playing on the tape deck. He and I had been friends for a while, but just started dating. We stayed together for 5 years and almost got married. **sigh**

I still talk to him every so often. He was a nice guy and he's still a nice guy.

Ugawa

It's a catastrophic success!
Registered
Reaction score
The first consented time was when I was 15. I was guilt-tripped into it. It hurt and I spent the whole time staring at the bedroom door counting the seconds until it was over. I’ve hated sex with a passion ever since. It didn’t help that the guy had lied to me about his age, I’m not going to go into figures but he was a lot older than I thought he was.

x

Clair Dickson

A dark core to every cloud
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bofexler.blogspot.com
I was 20. It was my wedding night. I was tired from the wedding prep and festivities, but nervous and excited. I suppose it worked out since it was kind of uncomfortable and hurt a bit. I was hoping it would stop hurting, but I don't recall that it did at all during that first time. And it was awkward as all hell. It was the first time for both of us and we didn't really know what to do... (not for lack of, um, studying. And we'd messed around plenty before that ;-) It was over pretty quick. The next time was better.

dgiharris

Disgruntled Scientist
Registered
Reaction score
warning graphic, R-rated

WOw, amazing how personal we can get on here.

I was 14, in love with my steady girlfriend who was 15. We had been going out for about 5 months when we decided we would have sex. We both ditched school and went to her house. It was my first time though she was not a virgin.

When I say I was a virgin, I should say i was a super virgin. Up until that point I never had an orgasm before.

We kissed, undressed, I assumed the position and we began (of course I had a condom on)

It felt good but not great. After about 10 minutes, I was wondering what all the fuss was about sex, I mean, it felt good but it was not earthshattering. I was just about to stop when I felt this strange build up in my groin in an area I didn't even know I had. My hips increased in rhythym and my heart started racing. It was a strange sensation of fear and excitement as I had no idea what was happening. ANd then I yelled, "Oh my god"

My first orgasm.

Felt like I was firing artillery shells through my cock. After which I collasped on top of my girl, all my energy spent. Thankfully, I recovered in about 30 seconds upon which I said, "We are definitely doing that again". Grabbed another condom, and went back at it for another hour...

I've been an addict of the female form ever since.

Mel...

AngelRoseDarke

Kind-hearted stranger
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.angelrosedarke.110mb.com
Well, I was 14 and my boyfriend was 19. We'd been dating for about 6 months. It was at his place on his bed. There was no pain, no blood, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. As soon as we finished the first time, we took a short break for a smoke and then did it again. We stayed together for more than a year afterward, by which point he had beaten me several times.

Looking back, I don't regret it one bit. I wouldn't take it back. It was fun and I liked it.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
I was - brace yourselves - 24. Like Feiss, I'd decided I was too old to be a virgin any longer. A friend of mine had been having an affair with a married man and seemed so proud of herself... I guess I did it, too, to show her, "See? You're not the only one who can be an ass."

I picked out the married man, Jim, mounted (if you'll excuse the expression) my assault, and won the day. We carried on for about four months... 'til I met Ol' Boy and realized what a mistake I'd made not waiting.

Was it good? No. Didn't hurt much and didn't light any fireworks. There wasn't any blood; but I remember actually thinking, "That really IS all there is!" There was some sense of relief that it was over and hope that it would be better... but it never was good with Jim. I didn't regret anything about it, though, until I fell in love with Ol' Boy - I was sorry I hadn't saved that gift for him - yeah, I know. But I'm really an old fashioned girl at heart.

Lyra Jean

Two years old now.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
beyondtourism.wordpress.com
I was 19 or 20. I don't have a good memory despite the fact that I don't drink or use drugs. Me and my guy were dating three months. It was living room floor and I ended up getting rug burns. We stayed together for 4 years but apparently he never wanted to get married or something and we broke up. Eventually our sex became so boring that I was House Hunters on HGTV and trying to decide which house the people were going to pick while he did his thing. He was rather selfish and I never got any satisfaction out of it.

Red-Green

KoalaKoalaKoala!
Registered
Reaction score
At the publishing party, whacking the piñata
Website
www.bryngreenwood.com
If we're talking actual vaginal penetration...

I was 28. It was my wedding night. (Don't fall over in shock, people.) It hurt like a motherfucker. This awful burning pressure that made me feel like I'd ruptured something important. Despite my best efforts, I cried, which was horrifying to my husband and me.

The worst part was that it just swamped me with regret. In the bathroom, cleaning up the blood, all I could think was that I should have had sex with the first guy I really loved, when I was 13. He was a lot older and too responsible to go that far with a 13-year old. Too bad.

Twin lessons here:

After a life of caution, I found out way too late that your first love really does mean something in a way the mechanical act of the first time you have sex doesn't.

If you don't use it, that thing really will lock up on you. :D

Samantha's_Song

At least I don't need backing-up
Registered
Reaction score
I was 17 and a half years old and with the guy I was mad over and knew I wanted to give myself to. Funny thing is, it was Father's day too :D
I loved this guy, well, I thought so at the time, but I didn't really trust him. He looked just like a young Clark Cable, but his name was Andy. We had gone to my house after the pub, no, I wasn't drunk, my dad wasn't in and we ended up on the dining room floor. It hurt a little bit and I lost some blood, but all the while I was hoping it would soon be over and that I could do better myself. It definitely wasn't a memorable occasion.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was 26. Yup. He was someone I loved and thought I was going to marry. Actually, now that I think about the whole relationship, I think he asked me to marry him before we slept together because he thought that was the only way I would sleep with him. Sneaky bastard.

I did not have pain or bleeding. He was extremely kind and patient with me. And he told me he felt very lucky that he was my first lover.

VeggieChick

Registered
Reaction score
I was 19 and I ended up marrying the guy some time later (man, was that a mistake). Hurt like hell the whole time and I bled more than I expected. Took me some time to get around to enjoying sex and it definitively did not happen that first time. Looking back, I wish I had slept with somebody else, a guy I was absolutely in love with when I was 17. It would have been a much sweeter memory.

blackrose602

Registered
Reaction score
Website
blackrose602.wordpress.com
Spring 1992. I was 15, he was 19. I was in an awkward situation, because I had skipped three grades and graduated from high school at 14, but lied about my age. No one knew how young I was in high school except the admissions counselor (private prep school). Anyway, by this point was I about to graduate from community college.

The guy was a jerk from my college. We'd been dating for a few weeks. A couple nights previously, I had a really serious car accident that I miraculously walked away from. He was driving right behind me and didn't stop to see if I was okay (long story in itself).

I was in a weird place in my head anyway, from constantly trying to play older. After the accident, I got it into my head that I didn't want to die a virgin. So I slept with him a couple of days later. No blood, but the worst pain I've ever felt (probably compounded by the bruises and cuts from the accident). Couldn't wait for it to be over. Slept with him a few more times over the next couple of months until I finally broke it off.

I was terrified of sex for years after that. I eventually got over it, but I still regret my first time happening under those circumstances.

Ms Hollands

Cow lover
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lefrancophoney.com
Well, I was 14 and my boyfriend was 19. We'd been dating for about 6 months. It was at his place on his bed. There was no pain, no blood, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

This much is almost the same as my experience, except I was almost 16. We stayed together for two years but by the time I reached university, it became clear that I wasn't ready to be barefoot and pregnant in his kitchen, and so we parted ways and moved on. I know he has two boys now. I'm happy for him. He was a very good introduction to sex for me!

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
I was 17 and trying to get over a crush I'd had on a different guy for a few years. I just couldn't feel the same way about other nice guys, and I didn't want to feel like that forever.

He had had a crush on me for 2-3 years. He was a very nice guy.

I arranged a sleepover party with alcohol. Late in the night, sitting together on the couch watching a movie, he kissed my neck. That really worked for me, and I was so relieved.

We moved to a bedroom. I hadn't planned on going all the way but thought about it as parts of him were touching parts of me. I decided that there was nothing wrong with it and responded (with my hips, lol). After a very long time of him being gentle, I could see that that was not going to work, and I said "Just go fast". He said, "Really?" and soon did. It hurt for an instant and then was very nice. It was over fast.

The next morning, we were embarrassed when we kissed goodbye, but with goofy smiles. After many subsequent dates (where we just made out heavily) we decided to wait a month before having sex again. After exactly 30 days we had amazing sex in the back of a car :)

We dated into college. He remains the best lover I've had!

lmz

Registered
Reaction score
17, OUTSIDE, with a party going on INSIDE, and when it was over with, EVERYONE knew about it. Very embarrassing. Some blood, some pain, loads of humiliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.