• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

YA Sci Fi in need of beta reader - 52K

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieB

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.jamieblair.blogspot.com
Hello! First draft done - query done! I'm very excited to start querying but need to get another draft done (at least one) and polished.

Here are the basics:

Sixteen-year-old Archer has terminal cancer and he’s ready to throw in the towel. When Seren, a girl from a post-apocalyptic Earth tells him she’s been secretly visiting and watching him for the past eight years, he’s offered a lifeline. He’s taken to her world and altered into a kinetic-energy-powered Gear Person without blood or organs. Disease isn’t a threat anymore. Threat now comes in the form of an all-controlling Overseer. He paints Archer as a traitor who has planned an invasion in an alliance with the Natives, the unaltered human survivors of the apocalypse. Archer confronts the Overseer’s tyranny until Seren’s life is in jeopardy and he’s forced to make a choice between staying and fighting or abandoning Seren forever to save her life in return for his own.

PM me if you are able to take a look at it. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.