Third-Party Terrorists, Part II

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
This nine-minute video includes a recording of the TSA (in St. Louis, Missouri, home of the recent 'militia' report) questioning Steve Bierfeldt, a Ron Paul supporter and Campaign for Liberty staffer, returning from a Campaign for Liberty event carrying around $4700 cash, and ballsy enough to actually ask if he's required by law to answer the questions he's being asked. (By law, he was not required to tell them where he got the cash, or how much was there.)

In response to his questions, he was threatened with forceful detention and the involvement of the DEA and the FBI.

In addition to the cash, he was carrying Ron Paul and Campaign for Liberty promotional material.

The cash he was carrying was the proceeds from sales of Campaign for Liberty materials at the conference that had just ended.

Have any planes ever been hijacked with a wad of cash as the weapon?

Just before he was to be taken downtown, a man came up, identified himself as from the FBI, whispered in the officers' ear, and they set the C4L staffer loose.

Dedicated public servants protecting us from terrorists, or JBTs stomping on personal rights with no provocation?

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
This nine-minute video includes a recording of the TSA (in St. Louis, Missouri, home of the recent 'militia' report) questioning Steve Bierfeldt, a Ron Paul supporter and Campaign for Liberty staffer, returning from a Campaign for Liberty event carrying around $4700 cash, and ballsy enough to actually ask if he's required by law to answer the questions he's being asked. (By law, he was not required to tell them where he got the cash, or how much was there.)

In response to his questions, he was threatened with forceful detention and the involvement of the DEA and the FBI.

In addition to the cash, he was carrying Ron Paul and Campaign for Liberty promotional material.

The cash he was carrying was the proceeds from sales of Campaign for Liberty materials at the conference that had just ended.

Have any planes ever been hijacked with a wad of cash as the weapon?

Just before he was to be taken downtown, a man came up, identified himself as from the FBI, whispered in the officers' ear, and they set the C4L staffer loose.

Dedicated public servants protecting us from terrorists, or JBTs stomping on personal rights with no provocation?

I honestly think this is (A), Don.

I just got back from Mexico on a company trip. In the customs line, two of my coworkers were literally threatened with detention and interrogation for: "asking why they couldn't use their cell phones in the customs line."

These TSA workers and US Customs agents have to put up with ignorant, belligerent, and rude passengers by the thousands every day, and any one of those passengers *might* be out to kill you, me, a hundred other people in America.

I give them the benefit of the doubt.

Remember the one rule that seems to be more and more true these days:

Never assign to malice what can be more easily explained through incompetence.