Here we go again! Please wish me luck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

writer friend

Registered
Reaction score
Here we go again!

Please wish me luck! I have managed to get five new positive responses from agents, to my recent queries on five different novels and one non -fiction ms.
I can't start work on any other fictional works until these babies have their chance. I just don't have the heart for it.
So I'm working on a new non-fiction book to keep my sanity.

I sometimes feel I've just tried so long to get these novels published...and wonder how I can still have all this hope. I guess I'm the eternal optimist.
Has anyone else had the experience of plugging at it for years and years, still hoping their first works are recognized?

In the meantime, I love writing and am happy I get the chance to read my poetry to groups, and I still self publish those and have them in libraries.
Please keep the good thoughts for me! I'm trying to send postive messages out there to the universe for all of us.

narnia

Registered
Reaction score
I'm keeping my toes crossed for you, need the fingers to write! :tongue

Best of luck!!!!

:Sun:

Tanya Egan Gibson

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Writer Friend,

My debut novel is being published nearly 10 years after I started writing it. (And I have a trunk novel I wrote before that one that will never see the light of day.) Just keep pushing forward. :) (And, of course, I'm wishing you luck.)

Fade

The Captain of My Soul
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck!

writer friend

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you so much! Congratulations to you too. Thanks to everyone for the support!
Writer Friend

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.