• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

I need a beta for a paranormal romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKelly331

Peter Steele <3
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.christinakelly.webs.com
hey hey hey
I need a gentle..but rough beta reader for my novel shadowplay. I need some (helpful) feedback that will hopefully give me an idea of what more I need to do to polish the old girl up. thanks :D

Last edited:

ChrisKelly331

Peter Steele <3
Registered
Reaction score
Website
That sounds nice, but I've gotta be completely honest I don't know the first thing about editing and critiquing and I would probably do you more harm then good haha think of your book as a car sitting there fine and dandy then I come along and simply tap it and it suddenly falls broken to the ground.... I could give it a try . . . .

Brindle Chase

Dancing on the edge
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.forlorn-hope.net
I'm game, if you're ok with slow feedback. I am working on submission at the moment... but if you can give me a month or two to finish reading it.... I'm available. Email me brindle at forlorn-hope dot net if that works for you.

Last edited:

ChrisKelly331

Peter Steele <3
Registered
Reaction score
Website
well I kind of wanted someone who could get back to me pretty quickly. A small press replied to me saying they enjoyed my manuscript but it needs more tweeking and that I should resubmit when its edited a bit more. Problem is Ive polished it up to the best of my ability.

Brindle Chase

Dancing on the edge
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.forlorn-hope.net
Understood. If I werent working on my own at the moment, I could afford you quicker response times, but I cant. My offer is open though, should you need a reader. =)

scarletkettle

Registered
Reaction score
Chrisrose I'd love to read your story. Send it to me purplpepl at hotmail dot com.

Status
Not open for further replies.