PDA

View Full Version : PSA on Discrimination

Namatu
04-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Vampires vampires vampires vampires.

Werewolves werewolves werewolves werewolves.

Next it will probably be monkeys monkeys monkeys.

WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR THE ZOMBIE?!

At first, they thought it was cool that AW had changed its name to AB. Zombies love to bite. Nothing like a warm bite o' brain, they like to say. But then they noticed all the threads. Oooh, vampires are, like, so cool. Aaaah, werewolves are Teh Awesome. But no one talks about the zombies.

Zombies are people too, just like vampires and werewolves and monkeys. And you've hurt their feelings. They're not happy with you right now. They're talking about fomenting a rebellion. You love the werewolf so much? Maybe you'll love the werewolf better after the zombies have eaten them. That's what the zombies are telling me.

Personally, I think a werewolf-vampire-zombie war would be a bad scene. Someone's going to have to clean up after all that carnage, and I don't think you want it to be you (they've promised me an exemption). So show a little zombie love, and maybe they'll settle down.

Clair Dickson
04-01-2009, 06:33 PM
Brains...

Matera the Mad
04-01-2009, 06:37 PM
It's the smell. Zombies are like limburger cheese with body odor. And they never brush their teeth! Ever! Phew!

Namatu
04-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Matera, I'm sorry to tell you that they just put you at the top of their "brains to eat" list once the war begins.

Jersey Chick
04-01-2009, 06:45 PM
The random dropping-off of body parts is a bit off-putting as well. Something falls off at the wrong time, and BAM! The moment is ruined. Forever.

NeuroFizz
04-01-2009, 06:47 PM
The Blob is bubbling mad as well.

Namatu
04-01-2009, 06:55 PM
The random dropping-off of body parts is a bit off-putting as well. Something falls off at the wrong time, and BAM! The moment is ruined. Forever.Edwardo Zombie wants me to convey this message: "It happened once! Alright? Once. You humans just won't let that go. ... mm, hungry." I had to run away then, but Edwardo was quite sincere. He also says the problem's been fixed and word has spread so it won't happen again to any zombie.

Namatu
04-01-2009, 06:56 PM
The Blob is bubbling mad as well.This vampire/werewolf partiality is hurtful to so many other fabulous fiends.

Jersey Chick
04-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Edwardo Zombie wants me to convey this message: "It happened once! Alright? Once. You humans just won't let that go. ... mm, hungry." I had to run away then, but Edwardo was quite sincere. He also says the problem's been fixed and word has spread so it won't happen again to any zombie.

Oh, yeah. 'Cause I haven't heard that before :rolls eyes:

Namatu
04-01-2009, 07:12 PM
ZHater! (That's not me calling you a Zombie Hater. That's Edwardo. He's marshaling zombie forces now!)

wordmonkey
04-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Next it will probably be monkeys monkeys monkeys.

I resent the tone of that. So what if it IS "monkeys monkeys monkeys"!?

This place would be a lot better and smell like sweet sweet bananas if it was all monkeys all the time.

So there!

CaroGirl
04-01-2009, 08:39 PM
King Kong and Godzilla are fixing to stomp on all your houses.

Namatu
04-01-2009, 09:18 PM
The zombies would like to make an alliance with the monkeys. Join us, and together we will rule the AB!

BenPanced
04-01-2009, 09:43 PM
WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF TEH KITTINZEZ?!

http://pics.livejournal.com/benpanced/pic/00079tw3

wordmonkey
04-01-2009, 11:02 PM
The zombies would like to make an alliance with the monkeys. Join us, and together we will rule the AB!

I can't help thinking of that scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. The one with the chilled Monkey Brains.

And then the whole Zombie brain-eating thing.

Sure, on face-value it looks like a good alliance... but I have a feeling you're just looking at us and seeing dessert.

Cyia
04-01-2009, 11:13 PM
This place would be a lot better and smell like sweet sweet bananas if it was all monkeys all the time.

Until they start slinging poo at people by the fist full. That cute fuzzy bit is just an act. (And most of 'em aren't even monkeys... I see you hiding over there chimpanzee...)

Namatu
04-01-2009, 11:19 PM
WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF TEH KITTINZEZ?!

http://pics.livejournal.com/benpanced/pic/00079tw3Zombies like kittinzez.

I can't help thinking of that scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. The one with the chilled Monkey Brains.

And then the whole Zombie brain-eating thing.

Sure, on face-value it looks like a good alliance... but I have a feeling you're just looking at us and seeing dessert.I'm not a zombie! I'm just their emissary. They've suffered from a lot of bad PR over the years. They don't like monkey brains. Taste too much like bananas. Join them!

ChaosTitan
04-02-2009, 04:00 AM
Only a mother could love these folks....

http://msfriendly.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/shaun_of_the_dead_zombies.gif

Matera the Mad
04-02-2009, 05:38 AM
Matera, I'm sorry to tell you that they just put you at the top of their "brains to eat" list once the war begins.

They are going to be very sorry. They have no idea what they are in for.