PDA

View Full Version : Anthology Market for True Horse Stories

awatkins
06-06-2005, 08:42 PM
The Angel Animals Network is seeking true, nonfiction submissions for a new book of horse stories. Stories can be e-mailed or faxed; deadline is September 30, 2005. This is a paying market; $25.00 and two copies of the book. See link below for complete details:

http://www.angelanimals.net/angelhorses.html

Mihoshi
06-09-2005, 02:05 AM
Thanks for the information! I just sent in a story, I haven't read any of their books though so I don't know if it will be for them. Maybe though... :)

awatkins
06-09-2005, 02:16 AM
Oh, good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

I've never submitted to them before, but a friend of mine had a story in one of their angel cat anthologies. She was very happy with her experience with them. Hope your story makes it into the book!

Susie
06-09-2005, 04:22 AM
hi, Anne & all,

Thanks much for the heads up on the market with AngelAnimals. My husband Howie has a story with them, coming out in September about his dog, Sheba. They're really nice to work with. Much good luck!

Hugs, susie:)

awatkins
06-09-2005, 05:02 AM
Gee, that's great! Tell Howie I said congratulations.

Always so very nice to see you, Susie. :)

~ Anne

Mihoshi
06-16-2005, 02:36 AM
So does anyone know how long it takes to hear back from these guys? I know it hasn't been very long, but if they don't want to use the story I sent I suppose I'll try to send it to the other place awatkins mentioned. Will this place respond if they're uninterested?