What's the title of your Twilight "tribute" sequel/prequel?

firedrake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I'm writing a prequel, it's called "That boring bit in the middle of the afternoon when all you want to do is fall asleep and dribble on your desk."

herdon

What's up?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ipad.about.com
Here's what I have so far on my sequel:

Moondance
by Herdon

It was a marvelous night for a moondance, with the stars above in her eyes. It was a marvelous night for some romance beneath the cover of october skies. All the leaves on the trees were falling to the sound of the breezes that blow. I was trying to please to the calling of her heart-strings that played soft and low. Unfortunately, all of the nights magic was whispering in hushed tones, which really through me off my game.

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
Mine's a prequel/sequel/in-between-quel (sophisticated time-hopping, so lit'ry!) The totally brilliant working title is:

Breaking Wind

I'll follow that up with a pre-prequel about Dr. Cullen, when he was working for Louis XVI as a pastry chef:

Eclairs

Then I'll wrap it all up with a far future sequel:

Sparkle Wars: Battlestar Vampactica and the Search for Schlock

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
Ochre Mid-Morning followed by Puce Late Evening, and then Chartreuse Ten Minutes Past Eleven.

And my Star Wars fan fic tribute pre-prequel is slated to be called Spar Whores: The Search for Booty.

Last edited:

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
I'm writing a prequel called The Ungodly Sparkly Crack of Dawn, and a sequel called The Long, Dark, and Angsty Tea-Time of the Undead.

Nobody better steal my ideas, people. I'm watching.

Indus

Chocolate Milk mmm.
Registered
Reaction score
Daylight Savings Time It's a very dramatic sequel in which Bella has one less hour to star at the sparkliness of Edward.

Be warned. It's a tear jerker!

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I can not believe that this has a thread main title. You have got to be kidding. What next? A Harry Potter main topic heading?

Wonders away shaking head....................