petec
04-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Why is it

Teenage GIRLS and vampires go together

Devil Ledbetter
04-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Why is it

Because vampires are haaawt and they like, sparkle and stuff! Plus, they're ice cold and rock hard, which is great to snuggle up to. They'll even disable your car because they care about you so much that they don't want you to spend even one minute with your best friends.

Don't even get me started on yellow eyes!

Ol' Fashioned Girl
04-01-2009, 03:46 PM
I think it's that 'nibbling on the neck' thing. That's sooooo... soooooo... hawt!

Jersey Chick
04-01-2009, 03:47 PM
I personally like how they never show up in mirrors - no fighting for space when we're getting ready to go out.

petec
04-01-2009, 03:48 PM
OFG

You are TWINKLING

Ol' Fashioned Girl
04-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Thank you for noticing. ;) It's my new 'Edward' perfume.

Ambrosia
04-01-2009, 04:36 PM
I personally like how they never show up in mirrors - no fighting for space when we're getting ready to go out.
That whole mirrors thing is soooo yesterday. Stephanie cleared up all the myths about vampires in her books. I would not mind sharing mirror space with Edward, any day. Or Emmett... no, wait, Jasper! No, no, Carlisle! Oh how can a girl choose? mmmmmm....

Jersey Chick
04-01-2009, 04:41 PM
Oh jeez... so, can you photograph them as well? What about garlic? Are they still afraid of crosses? And that wooden stake thing, did she kill that off as well?

damn it

**stomps out of thread**

Zipotes
04-01-2009, 04:49 PM
O-M-G- It's a Twilight Party room. :hooray:

rhymegirl
04-01-2009, 04:57 PM
I prefer zombies.

Jersey Chick
04-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Not me... when they get the munchies, they really get the munchies...

regdog
04-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Don't ask me. I couldn't be more sick of vampires.

cray
04-01-2009, 06:08 PM
*cough* (http://www.tiscali.co.uk/news/newswire.php/news/reuters/2009/03/12/odd/italians-unearth-34vampire34-in-venice-plague-grave.html&template=/news/feeds/story-template-reuters.html)

Soccer Mom
04-01-2009, 06:09 PM
I would never, ever let my daughter date a stalker vampire.

Now a werewolf? Oh yeah, in heartbeat. Cause they're alive and warm and that whole law of the pack thing. Werewolves are all about family values.

Clair Dickson
04-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Because girls like older men. Someone who will tell them what to do, so they don't have hurt their pretty heads with the thinking.

Namatu
04-01-2009, 06:35 PM

Now a werewolf? Oh yeah, in heartbeat. Cause they're alive and warm and that whole law of the pack thing. Werewolves are all about family values.What's your position on zombies? They're so unfortunately stigmatized, and they get lonely.

Jersey Chick
04-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Perhaps if they stopped trying to - yanno - eat everyone's brain, they'd be less lonely...

just a thought

Namatu
04-01-2009, 06:58 PM
The "eats brains all the time" thing is a popular misconception. Sometimes they wait until the brains are chilled. Enjoyable with a nice apertif. And they only eat the brains of their enemies!

Ambrosia
04-01-2009, 06:59 PM

Now a werewolf? Oh yeah, in heartbeat. Cause they're alive and warm and that whole law of the pack thing. Werewolves are all about family values.
I realize most stalker vampires are horrid and while it is true allowing your daughter to date one of those types would be lunacy, the vegetarian vampires like the Cullens are quite safe. You are looking for a group all about family values? They have very strong family values.

Whereas, the werewolf is so unpredictable they can easily hurt the person they love.

And you call yourself a mom. pfffttt.:tongue

NeuroFizz
04-01-2009, 07:22 PM
I seem to remember a Psychology for the Masses article that made the blood tie--onset of the menses, the metaphoric and physiological prospect of lost virginity, and the aggressiveness of males in this regard. Either that or penis envy.

scarletpeaches
04-01-2009, 07:38 PM
I think it's that 'nibbling on the neck' thing. That's sooooo... soooooo... hawt!

Amen sister.

Especially if they look like Dracula 2000, correct? :e2brows:

Ambrosia
04-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Either that or penis envy.I am so not going to go there.

*Walking away...*

Cyia
04-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Oh jeez... so, can you photograph them as well? What about garlic? Are they still afraid of crosses? And that wooden stake thing, did she kill that off as well?

Sorry, Carlisle's daddy was a minister type person and there's even a huge ginormous cross thing hanging over the stairs in the house.

*cue badly sung Karaoke*

"The only boy who could ever reach me, was the son of a preacher man..."

robeiae
04-01-2009, 08:46 PM
I seem to remember a Psychology for the Masses article that made the blood tie--onset of the menses, the metaphoric and physiological prospect of lost virginity, and the aggressiveness of males in this regard.
Plus, teenage girls are very malleable.

As oppossed to teenage boys, who are just stupid.

DL Hegel
04-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Why is it

not sure? all I know is when I was a teenage girl I never once dated a vampire---though, I did find an old Xmas card from when I was 18---it referred to me as a vampire---does that count? Plus I dated a few musicians almost the same---right?

DL Hegel
04-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Plus, teenage girls are very crazy.

As oppossed to teenage boys, who are just stupid.

Fixed it to you:)

Ambrosia
04-01-2009, 09:57 PM
not sure? all I know is when I was a teenage girl I never once dated a vampire---though, I did find an old Xmas card from when I was 18---it referred to me as a vampire---does that count? Plus I dated a few musicians almost the same---right?Musicians are worse than vampires. At least, that has been my experience. More like Zombies. Brain eating zombies... *shudder*

Jersey Chick
04-02-2009, 02:47 AM
BRAINS!!!

DL Hegel
04-02-2009, 04:25 AM
Musicians are worse than vampires. At least, that has been my experience. More like Zombies. Brain eating zombies... *shudder*
:ROFL:

I like zombies too:)