How Twilight inspired me to write

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So, I read all thees books and they were, like, so damn long... like 200 pages or something and without drawmings! :0 OMG! But now I have Twilight and saw how kool and beatiful is writting- Like, soo awwwesome, and hot, like, hooooooooooooooooooot.

And u can compare it, not mater how u tri, Twilight is bigger than Jesus, is better since Edward had sparks and Jesus do'nt

Last edited:

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I ca'nt, jost, luke at heem. R u blyn or somfin?

edward-bella1.jpg

Shweta

Sick and absent
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shwetanarayan.org
Uh yeah, if slash is your thing, maybe leave poor Jesus out of it.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I am so glad to see this thread. I've been so weary of the nay sayers. I've even adopted Edward's sister for my avatar. I think she reflects the REAL me.

OMG! That is, like, so awsmon. I hav Edward as my avatar! We can, liek, totally roleplay somtime!

kct webber

Squirrel, Sekrit type, 1 ea.
Registered
Reaction score
:ROFL:

You know, all the lurkers and newbies probably think we're all damn insane. :D

jodiodi

Reflections of Reality
Registered
Reaction score
Perhaps my lack of Twilight immersion is the reason I'm such a terrible writer. Had I paid more attention to the lessons of Twilight, I might be a successful and respected writer.

Alas, I've never read anything by Ms. Meyer. Therefore, I am among the hopelessly un-hip, ignorant unwashed and will never be a published author.

Why did my poor constitution prevent me from running and jumping on the Twilight Bandwagon? Instead, I'm out of breath, stuck in the quagmire of my own writing quicksand.

Angst! I need more angst in my writing!

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
You know, Twilight had just the opposite effect on me. After I read it, I realized it is the ultimate book. There is no point in writing any other.

Matera the Mad

Bartender, gimme a Linux Mint
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.firefromthesky.org
The LORD is my sparkle; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in twilight pastures: he leadeth me beside the full veins.

He restoreth my soul: he maketh me a bestseller for his sparkle's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of twilight, I will fear no werewolf: for thou art with me; thy hunky bod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou suckest blood before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with sparkle; my stomach speweth over.

Surely bloodlust and sparkle shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the Twilight for ever.

Kryianna

Registered
Reaction score
Awesome thought, Charlie. We can do a better job than that Lady Sybilla. I have a great idea all thought out. Tell you what -- I'll tell you the plot, you write it, and we can split the profits. We'll be rich!

Namatu

Lost in mental space.
Registered
Reaction score
I don't need books. I'm living the vampire life! Yes, it's true. Namatu is a vampire. In my human life, I was a ninja (see avatar), but during an evening battle with a fierce samurai, I was mortally injured and left in the forest to die. A handsome vampire man saw me in battle and my sparkle was so bright, he had to have me by his side for all eternity. So he turned me, but he was, in fact, stank, and I staked him. Now I travel the world as a deadly vampire ninja assassin. Mwa ha haaa!

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
Do you think anyone else has planned a series of books based on the Twilight movie? I'm outlining one as we speak.
Wow! That's impressive. Do you alternate sentences between your outline and this forum, or do you actually use two keyboards? :D

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
Well, this looks like the right time to debut my brilliant script: Edward vs. Spike. It's totally copyrighted, so don't get any ideas.

Hunh hunh, what if it was Edward versus Spike?

Heh heh, Edward has girly hair and glitter.

Yeah, and Spike has fangs.

Yeah, Spike would pwn Edward with one fang tied behind his, um, head.

Hunh hunh, you said head.

Heh heh.

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, and another thing: I am officially calling dibs on the Jane Austen/Twilight crossover franchise:

Sparkles and Sparklibility
Northfanger Abbey
Proud of AntiVamp Prejudice
Forksfield Park
Emma Meets Edward and Says to Hell with Mr. Knightley (OK, this one might be a bit long, but it just says it all, squeeee)
Pervasion