• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a YA beta swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niki_G

Here I Am!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nicolegreenauthor.com
Hi,

I'm not going to be ready to do this for a while, but I thought I'd put the thread out here now in case it takes a while to get a response. I'm going to be swamped with school for the next month or so, and won't be ready until mid-May. So, if you have a WIP you need to do a little more work on before you're ready to beta, this might be a perfect opportunity for you...

I'm looking for a YA writer to swap beta reads with. Of course, if you want to read mine but not swap, I'm up for that, too!

If you're interested/want to learn more about my book, go here.

Thanks!

Niki

Mumut

Well begun is half done...
Registered
Reaction score
I'll be interested. I'm in the middle of polishing four novellas of about 40K words each. They are a series but totally separate adventure stories. I haven't written anything down about them anywhere but I'll explain the general plot in a pm to you if you'd like.

windyA

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Niki,

I'm still pretty new around AW, but I'd be interested in swapping with you also. Let me know if you're still looking. I'm in the middle of revisions on a YA novel I've been working on for some time. PM me and I'll send you the details around it if you're interested. Your timeline's pretty similar to mine right now.

Niki_G

Here I Am!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nicolegreenauthor.com
Hi Niki,

I'm still pretty new around AW, but I'd be interested in swapping with you also. Let me know if you're still looking. I'm in the middle of revisions on a YA novel I've been working on for some time. PM me and I'll send you the details around it if you're interested. Your timeline's pretty similar to mine right now.

Okay, sounds great, Windy. I sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.