• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

I need a BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugawa

It's a catastrophic success!
Registered
Reaction score
You'll probably get more of a response if you post this in the beta reader section. And maybe give a rough synopsis of what your novel is about, what draft it's on, etc

X

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30

ETA: Or post the first chapter in the SYW section
X

Last edited:

Niki_G

Here I Am!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nicolegreenauthor.com
I need help with a story I'm working on.
My friend told me I should get a BETA but I have no idea where to look...anyone can help me with that please?

八(^□^*) thanks.

Aha, after reading the second post, I shall hop on over to the Beta section. But first, I'd be willing to do a beta swap with you. The catch is I'm going to be swamped with school stuff until mid-May. If you're willing to wait that long, I'm up for it. If you're interested/want to know more about my book, go here.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to shift this over to the Beta forum, but I'll leave a redirect link from here.

Happy Writing!

(er...betaing?)

Status
Not open for further replies.