Seeking Philosophers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
I am in need of one or more Philosophers who specialize in or at least have a great deal of knowledge regarding the following subjects:

- Consciousness
- Logic
- Physics and Metaphysics
- Psychology
- Skepticism

My intentions are to find one or more Philosophers with whom I can discuss various theories related to the mind.

If you are interested and your approach stems from a particular discipline, please identify it here.

Sincerely,
Gehanna

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
:snoopy: hi!

I added you to my msn and I hope you are ok with that. If not, I will remove you at your request.

Sincerely,
Gehanna

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Gehanna,

Not sure if this is related, but I have an MS in gifted ed, and am familiar with many learning theories (ed psych)...

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
I am very interested pb10220! What you have to offer is very relevant. :)

Sincerely,
Gehanna

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
I apologize that I have not come through with these discussions especially since I was the one looking to start them.

It seems that learning about a new content management system has taken all my attention. I fear I am driving my developer insane because I am nit picky about functionality.

Hopefully I will be able to get things in order within the next few days and resume my usual meaning of life pondering.

Sincerely,
Gehanna

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
Howdy, Gehanna!

I can't claim anything edu. wise but a minor in philosophy. However, I do claim to be a philosopher! I have no speciality; right now, I am working on laying out, in three book series, all of my "material" philosophy. However, I have spent the greatest part of my life trying to create a consistent world view, from meataphysics to economics; asssumptions in one field must be consistent with opinions (and assumptions) in others.

Also, I am pretty well-versed in mathematics, up to topology and number theory. Logic, too (though I am out of practice with symbolic logic).

If I can ever help, let me know!

Rob :)

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Jaoman,

I visited the forums.

Thank You,
Gehanna

Status
Not open for further replies.