How long did your agent take to read your revised m/s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrixieLox

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just curious... and bored while I wait. :) Agent has had revised m/s for a week... said she'd get back to me 'soon'. Know she's busy so not expecting anything for a few weeks. Just curious how long it took those of you who had to do some revisions before you heard back?

Tasmin21

They will come from below...
Registered
Reaction score
My agent had my first round of revisions for about a month and a half before I heard back from him.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
The publisher who read my first memoir rejected it fast, so if it takes a while-in hindsight-I would prefer to wait a few more weeks.

trickywoo

Registered
Reaction score
My agent took four days. She is super speedy and efficient in all her communication!

I think it can really vary based on the time of year and your agent's style. Good luck! Waiting is so hard!

TrixieLox

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks guys. My agent is pretty quick - she signed me up within a few days of my querying her. Plus I did my revisions super quick (I write like a demon on speed, ha ha!). It's just waiting... so dulllll! I ought to start working on my new idea (my 'back up' just in case this book doesn't sell) but I-just-can't-bring-myself to until I hear back from my agent. Poor things, we expect so much of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.