Wish Me Luck

LadyVonFright

Registered
Reaction score
Tomorrow, is a day I dread, I have numerous knotts in my stomache, and have had since the end of September, when my life suddenly took a turn for the worse, thanks to a person I once trusted with my life, as ironic as that sounds.
Tomorrow is the day where my fate will be decided by someone who has never met me. I can only hope that this person will see that I am not the person that I am made out to be by people that we are suppose to trust, because they work for the law.

The reason for this post, is so that I can say thank you to everyone that has made my stay here very pleasant. I enjoyed chatting with you all, and I hope that I may continue to do so after everything is all said and done, should you not see me post on Friday, don't worry, I will be back, I just can't say when. So, until then, be good! and if you can, please send some good vibes/energy my way.

Love
me aka BLM :)

p.s. I hope I will be able to post on Friday!!!!!!!

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Wishing you much luck, prrr. Hope it all works out well for you and we'll see you Friday! ((((((HUGS))))).

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No idea what's going on with you, but that doesn't stop my best wishes for the most favorable outcome possible. (Besides, it's none of my business!) Even if things go the other way, we'll on call to distract you, provide hugs, or listen to your rant, whichever you need, same as we intend to be here to celebrate.

Maryn, offering her good luck talisman for your pocket

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck, little monkey.

LadyVonFright

Registered
Reaction score
thanks everyone!!!
but im FREE!!!!!! oh happy day!!!!!

im intoxicated with happiness right now :D

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, I missed your return post.

Anyway, I had a very similar experience today as well. Things seemed to have worked out for both of us. :D

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

LadyVonFright

Registered
Reaction score
I can finally move back to Toronto, oh Im so glad its over :D

Drinks are on me!!! ....ummm...cept my paycheck is limited so...:p

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Tomorrow, is a day I dread, I have numerous knotts in my stomache, and have had since the end of September, when my life suddenly took a turn for the worse, thanks to a person I once trusted with my life, as ironic as that sounds.
Tomorrow is the day where my fate will be decided by someone who has never met me. I can only hope that this person will see that I am not the person that I am made out to be by people that we are suppose to trust, because they work for the law.

The reason for this post, is so that I can say thank you to everyone that has made my stay here very pleasant. I enjoyed chatting with you all, and I hope that I may continue to do so after everything is all said and done, should you not see me post on Friday, don't worry, I will be back, I just can't say when. So, until then, be good! and if you can, please send some good vibes/energy my way.
Been there. Wish you the best.

Oh, I missed your return post.

Anyway, I had a very similar experience today as well. Things seemed to have worked out for both of us. :D

I can finally move back to Toronto, oh Im so glad its over :D

Drinks are on me!!! ....ummm...cept my paycheck is limited so...:p

No wonder I feel so comfortable here, I'm surrounded by criminals.

LadyVonFright

Registered
Reaction score
Umm... is that a good thing?

:scared:

Don't hurt me. I'm from Montreal then Calgary.

lol normally I'd agree with you, but after what I've just been through, I just want to go home to my family n friends and forget about Cambridge :p

No wonder I feel so comfortable here, I'm surrounded by criminals.

Im no criminal, I was given an absolute discharge :D