• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

I Can Help With Fiction Questions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurenbarnholdt

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.laurenbarnholdt.com
Hey, all --

My name is Lauren Barnholdt, and my first young adult novel will be released by Simon and Schuster in 2006. I got my book published the old-fashioned way -- querying agents and then having an agent submit my work to publishing houses. You can read the whole story on my website, if you're interested. It's in the "For Writers" section.

Anyway, I don't have time to read everyone's work, but if anyone has any questions about the publishing process, writing, finding an agent, etc., they can feel free to email me and I'll do my best to help!

~Lauren

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
That's great, Lauren! There are a number of people on this board who would appreciate such a generous offer.

Congratulations on your publishing. Good luck.

A.REX

Registered
Reaction score
okay you asked for it:kiss: I'm going to ask you writing questions...
look for "knightsonline" in your inbox...
And Thanks!

CaptMorgan

Registered
Reaction score
That's great! I'm working toward being a published young adult author as well, so be ready for a few questions! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.