PDA

View Full Version : When does Celebrity Apprentice rerun?

Serena Casey
03-24-2009, 05:56 AM
Last season, I think they reran each Sunday's episode on the following Saturday on CNBC or something. I can't find evidence that they're doing the same this time. I missed the second half of last night's episode (didn't realize it was going to be 2 hours so only set the tape for one) and hope to see the rerun before I find out who got the boot. Anyone else watching?

Serena Casey
03-24-2009, 06:05 AM
Well, duh, Casey, if you had taken a look at the NBC site before you posted, you'd have seen that they have full episodes...

Still, anyone else have an opinion on Celebrity Apprentice versus regular Apprentice? I liked the regular one better. The celebrity "edition" is usually just a matter of who can call the most friends with money. And the egos—man, the egos. Unbelievable.

wyntermoon
03-24-2009, 06:06 AM
They're still running that same schedule on NBC so set it for two hours this weekend! :D I wonder if you can Hulu.com or see it on the NBC site?

ETA: We cross-posted, lol.

I liked the hunger the regular apprentice has, those people were out for blood! The celebrities are out for botox (yikes!)--

Serena Casey
03-24-2009, 06:52 AM
They're still running that same schedule on NBC so set it for two hours this weekend! :D I wonder if you can Hulu.com or see it on the NBC site?

ETA: We cross-posted, lol.

I liked the hunger the regular apprentice has, those people were out for blood! The celebrities are out for botox (yikes!)--
Oh, yes, the Botox and Joan's $150,000 face. I'll keep my free face, thank you very much.

seaaircarol
03-31-2009, 04:33 AM
I like the regular Apprentice, too. I mean, so what if one of these celebrities gets fired--they just go back to their affluent lives. No big deal (although they don't win as much money for their charities).

On the other hand, it is kind of interesting to see how people who are essentially used to running their own lives behave when someone is bossing them around.

Also, do you think that little spat between Dennis and Clint was real, or was it scripted?

Serena Casey
03-31-2009, 06:48 AM
I'm not sure Dennis has the presence of mind to follow a script, to be honest. Last night's show was the saddest episode I've ever seen. The term "train wreck" was coined for him.

seaaircarol
03-31-2009, 06:03 PM
Last night's show was the saddest episode I've ever seen. The term "train wreck" was coined for him.

Yeah, I know. I confess I'm still a little suspicious about whether everything in the show is true. If he truly does have a drinking problem, that definitely is sad, and I hope he gets help.

Serena Casey
04-01-2009, 12:49 AM
I know what you're saying. It's getting harder to remain uncynical regarding "reality" shows. There's probably very little REAL reality.